Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hobbyknitter
Forum: Machine Knit July 12th 10, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By hobbyknitter
Singer LK100 /Zippy 90 problems

Hello Linda.

More than likely the sponge is no good. What you need to do is
replace it with new foam or make your own with weather stripping. I
just put up a video on how I did my KH390, similar...
Forum: Yarn June 7th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By hobbyknitter
Making Hats

Hello mirjam and all. As you see I don't post much and I forgot to
put my name.
Yes I believe that anyone that donates should get the pat on the back.
I recall another person that was heading to...
Forum: Yarn June 6th 10, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By hobbyknitter
Making Hats

Good for you, I do the same with knitted hats. Someone had asked me
to give my finished items to them so that they could donate them, but
then where is my recognition. I think who ever makes the...
Forum: Machine Knit March 29th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 5
Posted By hobbyknitter
FreeCycle - Good Source for Machine Knit Stuff

My local freecycle was good until the owner/moderator got very snobby,
and have heard that other owner/moderators from other freecycle groups
were the same. I unsubbed from the ones I was in, and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4