Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tina[_3_]
Forum: Beads July 14th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Dwyn's Beads (was How Sad!!)

Aha, You did say wine not wind. My bad.

I do have some beads made by Nicole Weltch of Black Cat Beads (moved
from Sacramento, CA to somewhere near Pheonix, AZ a few years ago) in
that glass that...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Dwyn's Beads (was How Sad!!)

Yeah, I remember the mood rings. They never had very good colors.
And these beads look nice, but I like having more control of the
colours in a composition than a range from purple through to...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Vacation!!

Sounds fun, Marilee. I've been in Fairbanks for 22 years, but before
that I lived in Lake Tahoe. One of the very most beautiful places in
the world. Because of the high altitude the sky is a deep...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Tina?

What hiway is Lincoln on? I grew up in Calif, and my son and
granddaughter live in Sacramento. My mother lives at Rossmoor, except
when she ski-daddles to the mountains in the summer. My sisters...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Shirley!!

I must be having a senior moment. We've had a variety of Vickis here.
(And you're also not the one whose mother paints). Remind be about
who you are. Or tell us some stories about...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Dwyn's Beads (was How Sad!!)

Hey Dwyn, I found some of your beads.
http://www.beadfx.com/inspirations/inspirations.php?id=155

And what are these mood change beads? I've never heard of them
before. I think they're cool but...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
How Sad!!

I treasure my Shirley spoon.

Tina

On Jul 6, 7:07*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
How Sad!!

Effort to stop? Then don't . Tell us more. Can you show us some of
your lampwork?

Where is Beadfx, geographically? OK, I checked. Scarborough. We
really do need LBSs (Local Bead Stores), even...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
How Sad!!

What a hard decision!

Those pain decisions often have no good solution. I wish the docs
would give Pete stronger meds, but on the other hand getting rid of
the pain leaves very little...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Tina[_3_]
How Sad!!

I sure can elate to that!

I started to get at my beads last March or April. You know, time to
use it or lose it.

Actually, I got a whole pile of necklaces done. About 60 or 70 done!
Some are...
Forum: Beads July 12th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Tina?

96 would have been a couple years before I started on Usenet. But I
was here in Fairbanks then too. I'm Northwest of town in a log
cabin. I love living in the North, though lately I've been...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Voices from the Past?

Hear, hear.

Tina

On Jul 8, 6:15*am, (Marilee M) wrote:
Maren, you are a faithful member of the group and I love your work. *Do
you have any ideas to get this group strong...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Let's Change!!!

You're right. Let's change. Not just the subject line, but our
posting habits too. I sent a few messages tonight, and will get back
to it tomorrow too. (With more than just brief...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_3_]
AD - New lampwork by Kandice Seeber today!

Hope the interview went well. Much love to you and Kevin.

Tina

On Jun 13, 6:27 am, "Dr. Sooz" wrote:
¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾
Hot DAMN, Kandice!! Those colors and your mad...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Tina[_3_]
OT Shirley's DH hobby.

Beautiful pieces. I love wood. I have made any carving for quite a
while, but I love using wood. And Pete makes gorgeous walking sticks
of diamond willow. I love the complexity of burl wood. ...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Tina[_3_]
My New Beaded Belts!

On May 28, 6:22*pm, "Annie Bauer" wrote:
Very beautiful belts. I am sure they are time and labor intensive. Thanks
for sharing them here.

--
Annie
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

Just stopping by. Yes, I guess that's what most of us have been
doing.

Did you find a pink bead you like?

Recent posts are making me feel guilty so I'm going to make more of an
effort.

Tina
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Shirley!!

On Jul 6, 9:43*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_3_]
Shirley!!

Is this Vicki B from Paradise?

Tina

On Jul 9, 5:32*am, Vicki wrote:
On Jul 6, 10:43*am, Shirley Shone

wrote:
In message...
Forum: Beads July 11th 09, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Tina[_3_]
I found a new type bead

On Jul 9, 3:33*am, fowa wrote:
I found a new type bead, which is looks so flowery, suit for summer.
All the flowers on them are painted by hand. I think use it make
earring maybe...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20