Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Taria
Forum: Quilting July 29th 13, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Taria
Quilts in Movies...

I think I was young in 1996 but I can't remember.
Taria

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message

When I saw this I thought it was absolutely...
Forum: Quilting July 14th 13, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
Binding query...

before you state that curvy one we need to send caffeine.
taria

"- dlm." wrote in message

Thanks, Carole! No curves on this...
Forum: Quilting July 14th 13, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Taria
What a difference a year makes!

Time and life does change how we look at things. Sending you well wishes
for improved health. Bless you Jenn.
hugs, taria

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 22nd 13, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Taria
How many PIGS do you have?

No pigs here. but there are a mess of ufo's in ziplocks!
taria

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message

Just received the e-newsletter...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 13, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Taria
Apologies for being absent

Golly you have been busy. Sounds mostly good but the not feeling well
stuff. Glad to see
folks pop in.
Taria

"Sunny" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 13, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Taria
What are you doing?

Jenn, sending you positive wishes for wellness at the end of all of this.
hugs and prayers to you too.
Taria

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 9th 13, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Taria
What are you doing?

Hope the allergies move on as the season does Bobbie. Rats.

We are pretty much doing what Susan is doing but a little differently.
In October we bought a house and have been rehabbing it. What a...
Forum: Quilting April 9th 13, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Taria
What, no posts?

News guy said worst pollen season ever. It seems they say that every year.
I hope
you are felling up to getting around soon.
Taria

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 9th 13, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Taria
What, no posts?

DH grew up in KC and says spring only lasts 2 weeks there. You and the gang
stay safe!
Taria

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 13, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Taria
What, no posts?

I told you spring was just around the corner Leslie! The shedding is all
about us here too!
Enjoy your garden!
Taria

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 13, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Taria
Voile is wonderful

I do love bunnies. There is a bunny living at our new house! I hope he
will
hang around after we move the pooches in. Your bunnies and idea sounds
fabulous. I am looking forward to pics also. ...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 13, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Taria
Begin in the middle

'they' make a tape that is specifically for piecing battings. don't
remember
what it is called but have had good reports on it from a couple quilting
friends.
taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting March 18th 13, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Taria
So what are you all working on?

I think I can guess who that artist is. How about information on that show?
Taria

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message

In...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 13, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Taria
Not telling

zoo animals are a favorite of mine. maybe sweet elephants? last 'nobody is
telling'
baby in our family got a lot of monkey stuff with much brown. Baby was a
girl and it
wasn't so good imo. ...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 13, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Taria
Who has been a member of this group the longest?

I believe between you NM, Ragmop and jeanne there is nothing that
cannot be unearthed. : ) Thanks.
Taria

"NightMist" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 13, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
OT wedding shower ideas

Great ideas Sandy! Thanks to you and everyone. At 42 it seems amazing
that ds has such a beautiful glow of being so happy and in love. Her
fellow too. Dad told me a year or two ago it didn't look...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 13, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
OT wedding shower ideas

I have a carpet cleaner. It is wonderful but since you love them so I think
you should bring yours over and try it out here
for some fun! You are welcome anytime and it is going to be almost 60...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 13, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
OT wedding shower ideas

They are both teachers. Her grade school and him HS. I don't know a
lot about him excepting that my sis has never looked happier in all
her 42 years and he is the reason! They don't live together...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 13, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
OT wedding shower ideas

that is good but she is a massage therapist, in addition to being a teacher
so she probably has that
covered. thanks though.

"amy in SoCal" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 13, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Taria
OT wedding shower ideas

Anyone have a neato idea for a wedding shower gift? 42 yo never been
married but doesn't need anything really 'housey'. Don't particularly want
to buy lingerie. Any good suggestions?
TIA, Taria
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 13, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Taria
OT Crappy weather in MO.

Sorry we sent that storm over to you. We even got snow out of it. Pretty
soon we'll all be griping about the heat.
Spring is just around the corner!
Taria

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 13, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Taria
An $80 investment?

When once of the gals in the family mentioned she took a pair of shorts to
the
cleaners to have a button sewn back on it I was pretty astounded. That
would
never occur to me. DS used to bring a...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 13, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Taria
bad man bd

Yep, messed up NM. Winkoo is my family name. My dad might introduce me
as my proper name but he calls me winkoo. That is how I think of myself
because people that love me call me that (or just...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 13, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Taria
bad man bd

hey dad,
june 4, 1979 is the date of birth for Chris Dorner.
more info here on him if you are interested :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

love, winkoo
Forum: Quilting February 8th 13, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Taria
Operating machinery

my daughter likes to use the term 'over achiever' Marcella. lol
So glad Polly has survived! That hurts.