Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Forum: Beads January 6th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Wow - check out this guys work

bluemaxx wrote:
http://snipurl.com/16msu

He not only makes lampwork beads using dichroic glass as accents; he also
facets the beads into stunning shapes... and then adds a silver bail for...
Forum: Beads December 13th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OK - countdown to the holidays

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Lindsey -- Oh my GAWD!!!!! Are you running around in your underwear?
Wait -- don't answer that, you'll get weirdo emails from freaks who
lurk.

Heh. I'm drinking a lot of...
Forum: Beads December 12th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OK - countdown to the holidays

Patti wrote:
It's crunch time - it's 8 days to Hannukah, 15 days to Solstice, and 17
days to Christmas!!
So...what is everyone working on??? Tell, tell, designs to sell,
special orders, gifts...
Forum: Beads November 4th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
It's Friday! Anyone getting any designing done???

Patti wrote:
Because I'm not!! Is there such a thing as "Fall Fever"? It's so nice
out, in the 60's and sunny, all I want to do is go out on the deck and
read. I have SO much to do for my...
Forum: Beads November 2nd 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Purple seed beads--glass limitation?

A question for the glassworkers and seed beaders: Is it possible to
make deep purple seed beads? The Czech purples are rather weak. I've
seen shiny dark purple delicas and some japanese seed beads,...
Forum: Beads October 16th 06, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Fun at a bead show

On Saturday I went to the West Michigan Bead Expo in Grand Rapids.
It's a consumer oriented show with a lot of lampworkers. I had a lot
of fun and stocked up on colors of seed beads that the LBS...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 12th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Poll: curing polymer clay in the microwave?

vervix wrote:
The reason the software asks people to register is to discourage people from
voting twice. If anyone could keep pressing the vote button multiple times
then the poll wouldn't be...
Forum: Beads October 10th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
thots and prayers please...from Jill

tatercat wrote:
Hey all....crazy CRAZY day...no....two days at the local ER. DH had to
have emerency surgery

snip
Jill Newman
Tatercat Studio

contact me at:...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 10th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Newest Fairy Figure, wanna see?

nanner wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320036770726&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

do the pix look blurry?

thanks!!

Cute! The top...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 7th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
fingerprints - like 'em or lump 'em?

nanner wrote:
what's everyone's opinion on fingerprints on work? so far i am not a sanding
and polishing kind of gal, i don't think i'd like the finish on a figure if
i did that. How do your...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 29th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Varathane in small containers?

Georgia wrote:
It comes in cans as small as 8 oz. Call a small-box store, i.e., your local
hardware store, and if they don't have it, ask if they will special order it
for you. I've barely made...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 29th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Varathane in small containers?

Greetings,

I've checked the local big box hardware stores (Lowe's, Home Depot) and
I've only been able to find Varathane Diamond Floor Finish in gallon
cans. I do not need *that* much. Is it...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
What are you working on now?

Vibrant Jewels wrote:
Always a cool topic... what are you working on now?
snip
What about you?

--
Karleen Page

After cleaning and rearranging my apartment a bit, I've been in more of
a...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Dichroic Toho Aiko beads

Ooooh.... *adds to wish list*

--
Lindsey
http://artwork-by-lindsey.blogspot.com

monique wrote:
I know I'm new here and maybe unknown and/or possibly boring, but I'm
starting to think I'm the only one who can see my posts. I've posted
several honest questions and not one...
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
When, and how, did YOU start beading?

Dr. Sooz wrote:
How long have you been beading -- when did you start? And how'd that
disease creep into *your* hapless veins?

I know this Q has been done here before, but there are new...

Dr. Sooz wrote:
How long have you been beading -- when did you start? And how'd that
disease creep into *your* hapless veins?

I know this Q has been done here before, but there are new...
Forum: Beads September 28th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Posting Problems

Patti wrote:
I had problems a few days ago
with "archive unavailable "
messages - then this started.
Google is messing with us!

Cheryl

Report it to Google. I did and mine is...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18