Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Judy P
Forum: Machine Knit March 14th 11, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By Judy P
How do I replace sponge brake on Zippy 90 please ?

Hi Joanne..thanks for the heads up, but I am on WebTV,msn2 box and can't
get there from here....Get a pop up saying , unit is to old???
thanks again,
judy
Forum: Machine Knit November 19th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By Judy P
rowan All SeasonsCotton 212 sought...

Not I, But I will check with a friend, for you..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit September 25th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy P
Free Knit Pattern

For Julia Roberts Stepmom Hat
Address:http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/hatjuliahat.htm
Changed:6:28 PM on Wednesday, September 24, 2008
enjoy, judy
Forum: Machine Knit September 24th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 3 & 4, 2009

Cool..Sounds like fun.. Wish I knew a spinner..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit September 23rd 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 3 & 4, 2009

Rick..Do you have animals?? Knit spin, or are you just the promoter??
judy
Forum: Machine Knit September 23rd 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 3 & 4, 2009

Well, I am no body. But it looks fine to me, for what ever it's worth..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit September 13th 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 3 & 4, 2009

Oh wow..Your in my neighbor hood again..
Is it at the fairgrounds??
judy
Forum: Machine Knit June 25th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008 Rick

As far as I can see, at this time, next year will see me there..Glad it
was a success..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit June 14th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

I guess, it is me and you, Rick??? Have fun tomorrow..Hope the weather
is nice..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit June 11th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

I am sorry.Was reminded, that our grand daughters open house is that
Sat.. I would have loved to have attended..If you are there next year, I
WILL be there..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit June 1st 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - June 14, 2008

I am close. will plan on attending.. I am a hand knitter.
Thanks for in info..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit May 11th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By Judy P
Knit??

I am knitting my self a sweater. It is blue Premier, Angel ball yarn.The
sweater has 3 zig zag columns up the front..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit April 30th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By Judy P
Knit??

anyone????????
Forum: Machine Knit February 10th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 1
Posted By Judy P
machine knitting club in MA

Wish I was in MA. I would be there.
Forum: Machine Knit March 5th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By Judy P
Pigs

To bad the pigs have tanken this spot over..
Forum: Machine Knit January 20th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By Judy P
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Thank you Joanne..Wondered what I would use as weights..fishing weights
and big washers are excellent ideas..I will jump right on that idea..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit January 19th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By Judy P
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Wow, ladies..I am so overwhelmed to see all the info..I was very
hesitant to post in here, it being a non webtv group and only having a
Bond knitting machine and feeling less then..
I am guilty of...
Forum: Machine Knit January 19th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By Judy P
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

I have a Bond too..Had it 10 years before I took it out of the box..I
have not made any thing on it yet..Every time I start some thing, it has
ended up on the floor..I see in the Bond stuff that came...
Forum: Machine Knit October 17th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 1
Posted By Judy P
New page on my site with free MK hat and scarf patterns

I saved it for a rainy day..Grand daughter is into Harry..I hand knit
her a scarf a couple years ago...
Thanks for posting it..
judy
Forum: Machine Knit October 10th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
new to group

Leah, Thanks..I am sure I was going to fast..I have had my machine 10
years too. But is has been in the box, waiting for me to retire..I
haven't messed with it this year..Been hand knitting and...
Forum: Machine Knit October 8th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy P
new to group

Hi Pauline, I have a sweater machine too..Haven't made any thing on it
yet.. What I have tried, has ended up on the floor... I hand knit and
crochet..
judy
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22