Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary Anna
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary Anna
My niece wants to learn...

Cherly, I am absolutely facinated with the manx quilts after looking at
those pictures! They are beautiful! Now I am thinking that I will ask
Katybug if she'd rather do one of those instead of a...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Mary Anna
ANNOUNCING

Congratulations! :)
Forum: Quilting October 14th 06, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Mary Anna
OT My Week

My condolences to you and your family. I'm glad that you were able to
have that weekend with her. While it may not ease the pain of losing
her, at least your memories of your last time with her will...
Forum: Quilting October 12th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary Anna
Introducing myself/novice quilter

Sorry, no, I'm not a car dealer, lol! Actually, I'm a phlebotomist.

I wish you luck in the car hunt for your son, though. I know what it's
like to be without one, no fun at all.
Forum: Quilting October 12th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary Anna
Introducing myself/novice quilter

Thank you all for the welcome and for the tips. I will definately be
using the suggestion about a small practice piece. I have some 8" and
12" pieced squares that were in a bunch of material that...
Forum: Quilting October 12th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary Anna
How to make quilt with scraps and no pattern?

Oooh, I like the idea of a scrappy quilt and off-setting the seams!
Perfect for a beginner like me. No seams to match up, yay! I think I'm
going to try one of those; I've got a bunch of scraps that...
Forum: Quilting October 12th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mary Anna
Introducing myself/novice quilter

Hi everyone,

My name is Mary Anna and I live in upstate New York. I'm a novice to
quilting. I've been (very) slowly teaching myself over the past several
years with the help of books and lately the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7