Painting on glass and other mediums by Starshine
Hello, I am looking for the best supplies for painting on glass, CDs / DVDs, rocks and other mediums. For reference, here are a few YouTube videos of what I am interested in doing. In the description section of these YouTube videos, materials are listed. However they appear to be only available in...
Yesterday 04:14 PM
by Starshine Go to last post
0 8 General Crafting