Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***Debbie***
Forum: Quilting February 28th 10, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By ***Debbie***
My Quilts in Quilt Show

Hi Donna,

Your quilts are really great. Each one is beautiful and different
enough from each other that if I had to pick a favorite it would be all
four.

***Debbie***

On 2/28/2010 1:44 PM,...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 10, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By ***Debbie***
Ping: Men

Hi Polly,

Could you just ask him his favorite colors? I know you want it to be a
surprise but if he is anything like all the men I've ever known he will
think you are asking simply because he is...
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By ***Debbie***
Finished a small quilt

Hi Sandy,

Very pretty little quilt. The fabrics are beautiful and the quilting makes
it EXTRA special :)

***Debbie***

Sandy wrote in...
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By ***Debbie***
New Quilt

Hi Cindy,

I can see why you had a hard time giving it up. It's beautiful.

Looking around your other pictures, I love your idea for the lap desk,
especially how you put the cutting mat in it. You...
Forum: Quilting November 21st 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By ***Debbie***
Stupid, stupid, stupid (but I can't wait for it to get here)

Sunny wrote in news:86a18758-d57c-4955-a666-
:

So today my son's young friends came over -- his best friend is a girl
who is now...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By ***Debbie***
corrections and additions

Hi Karen,

That looks great! That pattern and color combination is so memorable.
It'll be just beautiful!

-***Debbie***

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By ***Debbie***
What do you do with an ugly quilt in progress?

Hi

I had expected to see an "ugly quilt" but this one is by no means ugly! I
really like it, but now I'm wondering if that means I like ugly quilts.

I hope you keep going with it. In answer to...
Forum: Quilting October 29th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ***Debbie***
sewing in the sun

Hi Karen,
I would breathe it all in and enjoy every bit of it! Have a good day!
-Debbie

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote in

I am...
Forum: Quilting October 25th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By ***Debbie***
Not quite off topic

Thanks for the link. I usually am not too much of a "game" person,
however the quilt tiles in this game changed that for me. I guess I
could follow a quilt anywhere. To get a free coupon code you...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By ***Debbie***
Fabric from the thrift store

Hi
My MIL always made her quilts from the best part of used clothes and
they were beautiful in a way that can't easily be achieved with a "new
fabric" pallet. Have fun!
-***Debbie***

"Edna Pearl"...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By ***Debbie***
Survey continues.... bloopers, blunders and winners

Winner- my own sewing room with a door that closes.
Loser- the huge store display case that I thought would be a good idea to
hold parts of my stash, only to find out I might have to get smaller in...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By ***Debbie***
Survey time.... please add yours to the list...

Hi

Mine a
1) my favorite thimble
2) my tiny sissors
3) my quilting hoop

-***Debbie***
Forum: Quilting July 14th 09, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By ***Debbie***
Speaking of EQ5

Hi

I have EQ5 and Blockbase. What I like it for is planning. I check
overall color combinations ahead of cutting and check to see how
different blocks will work together. I also like that the...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By ***Debbie***
OT Good thoughts for QI please

Hi
Hope Rocky gets to feeling better!

My kitties have always worn sweatshirts while getting any kind of
anything they don't like. It helps with not getting scratched and also
looks kind of cute...
Forum: Quilting March 21st 09, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By ***Debbie***
How Shall I Quilt It?

Hi
I would pick up a "southwestern" theme with the quilting... maybe those
really neat southwestern type eagles at key open places linked by an all
over design with a southwestern flavor. I like...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By ***Debbie***
Some revisionist ideas

No bricks coming from here. I like solids too. And I like prints. How
I use them depends on what I want to say and how I want to say it.
-Debbie

John wrote in...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By ***Debbie***
Sunglasses required!

Awesome! Definately "anything but pastel" and very eye catching. I love
the color combinations on both sides. I also like the way you did the two
different sizes of the same...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Pics are up...

Wow! That's gorgeous and I'm sure will be treasured. I love how the
color play together.

-Debbie

"Kate in MI" wrote in
:
Forum: Quilting January 29th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

Yes... "star Debbie"... I'll go get my sunglasses. :)

-Debbie

Patti wrote in
:

I think the asterisks are fine, as an identifier. ...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

Thank you for the welcome. I live about 30 miles south of Natchitoches.
Beautiful sun, but chilly here today!

-Debbie

"Donna in NE La." wrote in...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

Thank you for the welcome. I knew this was a good place! Where else can
you find such selfless chocolate testers?

-Debbie

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 09, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

I was born in the same year. Apparently that was a "Debbie" Reynolds
era. What did the Deb quilt look like? In light of how many Debs there
are, do you think the ***Debbie*** clarifies which...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 09, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

Hi
Thank you all for the welcomes. I feel the most comfortable with machine
piecing and and hand quilting. I like applique every once in a while. I
recently tried paper piecing and at first it...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 09, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By ***Debbie***
How to quilt a Lone Star?

Hi
I love your color choices! I agree with your decision to do
something
swirly or feathery in the larger areas rather than straight
lines.

The ones I've made I quilted following the diamond...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ***Debbie***
Hello to Everyone

Hi
I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and
thought I'd say hello and introduce myself before I jumped in
and posted (though I have replied a couple times).

I've been quilting for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26