Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 3.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ophelia
Forum: Yarn April 3rd 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 49
Posted By Ophelia
Yarn crawl in Scotland & England was Ot April 1st ,,,, don`t be fooled by anu body

"Macaroni" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn April 3rd 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 49
Posted By Ophelia
Yarn crawl in Scotland & England was Ot April 1st ,,,, don`t be fooled by anu body

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn March 27th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Ophelia
Mirjam

Your mail box is full

O xx
Forum: Yarn March 24th 07, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Ophelia
OT Hoping that Iran will release the 15 British boys

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
To all brits and all Freedom seekers , i hope that Iran will Release
those 15 british boys...
Forum: Yarn March 18th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Ophelia
a *baby-stuff* thread:

Aud wrote:

I became a Grand Aunt TWICE last week!!!
One of my nieces got a son Saturday a week ago, and a nephew got a son
on Monday.

Congratulations:)

My gifts got ready in time ;-)
Forum: Yarn March 9th 07, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 62
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting in the round and steeking was Sock heels

"hesira" wrote in message
Hesira

(who's been gone for awhile, but is poking her nose around again)

Good:)))
Forum: Yarn March 8th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 62
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting in the round and steeking was Sock heels

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:36:25 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

They do...
Forum: Yarn March 8th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Ophelia
Picts of Cornish Gansey

"Harlan Messinger" wrote in message
("Picts of Cornish Gansey")

The Picts were in...
Forum: Yarn March 8th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 62
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting in the round and steeking was Sock heels

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:31:32 GMT, "Macaroni"
wrote:

OK, so...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Enough claptrap.

Off I went to the swimming pool with my class at school. Into the water
I went. Oh my!. The top being a bib type went down showing my bosom and
the gusset was somewhere below my knees and the...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Enough claptrap.

"DAB" Buckeye wrote in message
Olwyn Mary wrote:
I grew up there, I saw what was actually happening.

Growing up in England, where...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
OT Manx Quilting was Victory!

"CATS" wrote in message
If you would like to try this method please let me know. I
have class notes and instructions that I am happy...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Enough claptrap.

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
I grew up there, I saw what was actually happening.

Growing up in England, where sweaters...
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Victory!

"CATS" wrote in message
I have looked and cannot find a video of how a sheath works.
I understand the basic principle involved but I...
Forum: Yarn March 2nd 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Victory!

You know what agres:) I can provide as many proofs as you think you can,
but I really can't be bothered:))

You carry on sending your 'proofs' and I wish you good luck:)))

I *know* how my...
Forum: Yarn March 2nd 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Victory!

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Ophelia , you are right there are many pictures of MEN knitting ,
women were far too busy...
Forum: Yarn March 2nd 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Victory!

wrote in message

I have a lovely account by a diplomat's wife of being taught gansey
knitting
on one of the...
Forum: Yarn March 1st 07, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Ophelia
Victory!

OK, ganseys are functional and can keep a seaman warm..Which brings us
back
to the point; did fishermen's wives have time to knit them? Well they did
knit them, that is history. And, it is...
Forum: Yarn March 1st 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 36
Posted By Ophelia
Wearing slacks in school... (and catching you all up on things)

... Thought you had gotten rid of me, didn't you? LOL Did you miss my
long-winded posts?!? hehehe

Hiya Gem:))) Nice to see you here again:))

Forum: Yarn February 26th 07, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 59
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting a moebius.

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Christine i am very fond of making Little Kids puppets ,, one of the
neat ones is ,,, lay...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 59
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting a moebius.

Hellooooooooo I am always here lurking:)) I keep an eye on you two:))

Higs xxxxxxxxxxx

O xx

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Greetings...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 59
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting a moebius.

Katherine's wee scarves are quick and easy!

I can't find it now but would love to have it again..

Katherine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Christine in Kent, Garden of England"...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Ophelia
Oh the storm we're getting

I bet she has a generator:))

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
So you are writing this on wind power? doves wings or how ???
mirjam::::::

Here in Wisconsin, wind, rain, snow and oh yeah,...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 59
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting a moebius.

Christine in Kent, Garden of England wrote:
Hi Ophelia, I'm fine too, if a tad too busy to post much, but I do
read regularly. Glad to hear you're well, hope the joints are
standing up to...
Forum: Yarn February 24th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 59
Posted By Ophelia
Knitting a moebius.

" Christine in Kent, Garden of England"