Showing results 1 to 25 of 392
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Not Likely
Forum: Yarn July 23rd 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Not Likely
One last peek in for a while...

Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on before I disappear
completely for a while.....

Remember my cousin (who was more like my sister) Linda, who passed away last
November of stomach and...
Forum: Yarn July 14th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Not Likely
a bad yarn shop experience

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
Just popping in very briefly and noticed that I somehow missed this...
Forum: Yarn July 14th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Not Likely
a bad yarn shop experience

Just popping in very briefly and noticed that I somehow missed this post the
last time I peeked in.

First of all, that is really disgusting the way the store owner treated you,
and I agree with...
Forum: Yarn July 11th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Not Likely
Navajo Rug

"soaring" wrote in message
Just got this rug.It approximately 5 feet by around 8 feet. I am
seeking...
Forum: Yarn June 19th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Not Likely
Vanilla Ice vs. MC Hammer

wrote in message

Excuse me the person who hides under the nicknmae the saab [ which
probably for you...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Not Likely
OT - Peeking in VERY briefly

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Not Likely. . .
Gem,
*that* had to be the shortest post from you, *ever*!!
Glad you popped in,...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Not Likely
Sunday 8th starts nice

wrote in message
OH ladies i am so glad with the Bird Symphony this morning ,,, what a
pity i...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 08, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Not Likely
OT - Peeking in VERY briefly

Thank you everyone for all the nice wishes for my birthday. I spent the day
sick. *shrug* Oh well, at least I'm still around to see it. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini
Forum: Yarn June 8th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 75
Posted By Not Likely
World wide knitting day

"suzee" wrote in message
Karlisa wrote:
"suzee" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn May 28th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Not Likely
Re My ears were burning

Thank you everyone for all the good wishes for things to get better for us.
From your lips to God's ears. :o)

*hugs*
Gemini
Forum: Yarn May 28th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Not Likely
OT - *HAD* to stop in again, you'll enjoy this one!

I'm just nicely picking myself up off the floor from hysterical laughter and
I thought I'd pop in briefly and share my goof-up with everyone, because I
figure everyone needs a good laugh, even if...
Forum: Yarn May 25th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 42
Posted By Not Likely
My ears were burning!!!

"Bernadette" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 May 2008 21:58:15 +0200, YarnWright wrote:
snipped
PS, have you ever read some...
Forum: Yarn April 11th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Not Likely
Peeking in to say hello

Hi everyone! I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I checked my mail
and found a post card from Mirjam waiting for me. Thank you Mirjam!!
*hugs* By the way, I love camels, they are so cute...
Forum: Yarn November 21st 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 17
Posted By Not Likely
Just to let any interested people know...

My sister-cousin Linda passed away today!

I just received a phonecall from Liam (Linda's son) who told me that his
mother passed away today at 12:25 PM. I am heartbroken, but I know it is a...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Not Likely
OT - Taking a break from rcty for a while.

I'm just tired of reading the crap about and between Noreen and Jan all over
the place. I don't care who said or did what... it just is running on far
too long. Obviously there is bad blood...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 07, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Not Likely
Making Good Espresso

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
Too keep people awake while doing yarn work, perhaps?!? ;o)

Gemini

Okay......
Forum: Yarn November 7th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Not Likely
Making Good Espresso

Too keep people awake while doing yarn work, perhaps?!? ;o)

Gemini
Forum: Yarn November 6th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Not Likely
OT More about my sister-cousin Linda

"Leah" wrote in message

Gem,

I'm very sorry about Linda. One thing I regret when I lost a family
member...
Forum: Yarn November 6th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Not Likely
OT More about my sister-cousin Linda

"Carey N." wrote in message

Glad you were able to see your sister-cousin and talk about what
arrangements she'd like; that's...
Forum: Yarn November 5th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Not Likely
OT More about my sister-cousin Linda

"YarnWright" wrote in message

Gem,
My heart goes out to you......... :::::::::::::::hug::::::::::::::::
Love,
Noreen

Thank...
Forum: Yarn November 5th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Not Likely
OT More about my sister-cousin Linda

"YarnWright" wrote in message
PLEASE know that I've not stopped thinking of you, Linda and the entire
situation.
I cried...
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 07, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Not Likely
OT Here we go again

"Bernadette" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:23:55 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

snip

Nah, blame the cyber...
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 07, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 42
Posted By Not Likely
A big thank you!

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Yes Gemini ,,, the Hollands is a Country`s name not a family name !!!!
different rulings...
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 07, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Not Likely
hold my hand mittens

wrote in message
On Oct 27, 10:57 am, "Stella Fenley" wrote:
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 07, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Not Likely
OT Here we go again

"YarnWright" wrote in message
Not Likely spun a FINE 'yarn':

I WASN'T online all day, either! Spelling was one of my best...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 392