Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbi in SO CA[_2_]
Forum: Quilting February 20th 16, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Sad News Sharon Harper

For the long time members of this group, it is with great sadness that I let you know that Sharon Harper's daughters posted on Facebook today that Sharon passed away in her sleep last night. Please...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Looking for former RCTQ member

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 5:45:01 AM UTC-8, susan price wrote:
I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Quick and Easy?

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 1:53:07 PM UTC-7, pat on the green wrote:
This is the first 'thread' I have started since the changeover.

I am envisaging a scenario (the exact circumstances...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
I just posted this to Facebook

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 8:29:54 AM UTC-7, Dreamweaver wrote:
"Okay, so I'm going to throw something out there and see what happens.
When I posted Tigg's HUG request to the original NG,...
Forum: Quilting October 18th 13, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
PAL2 Laser Light

Does anyone have the PAL2 Laser Light? Suppose to help line up your fabric accurately in the embroidery hoop. If so, worth the money? The You Tube video also says you are able to quilt the center...
Forum: Quilting October 18th 13, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
news from our new home

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:12:54 PM UTC-7, Susan Laity Price wrote:
I was excited to receive 140 posts from this group tonight. Of course

it had been a month since I had checked but so glad...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 13, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
BigBearLady

On Facebook there was concern about Big Bear Lady with Dorner supposedly in the Big Bear area. I dropped her a line and here is her response:

t is good to hear from you and please thank everyone...
Forum: Quilting June 15th 12, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
OT A smile for y'all ;-)

Thanks for the smile!

Debbi in So CA

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 3:20:33 PM UTC-7, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks their wings...
They simply...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 12, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
OT and onT

Tell her it is your payment for moving her. Guilt goes a long way...

Debbi in SO CA

On Jun 4, 11:23*pm, NightMist wrote:
I think my paws are well enough that I can sew...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 12, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Shoes Update: OT/OT

On May 17, 1:29*pm, "Butterfly-Wings"
wrote:
Welllllllllllll, it's GN/BN from the Ortho Surgeon yesterday: Good news: I
don't have to go back for 3 months AND he...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 12, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Thanks for prayers and good thoughts

Happy to hear things are going well. Hope you can find us soon with
the iPad.

Debbi in SO CA

On Apr 12, 7:07*am, Susan Laity Price
wrote:
I am sitting at my computer...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 12, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
no quilting and here's why.........

The school has an absolute duty to protect their students while in
school. The bus driver has an absolute duty to protect each and every
child while riding the bus.

1) Contract the police and make...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 12, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Still Around although not often

On Feb 18, 10:49*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Man o man -that story sure beats "my dog ate it" -Kidding! You had a
scary experience! Sorry about the nuisance of losing your phone, but
it...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 12, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Still Around although not often

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would check in with y'all. I have not been on RCTQ for a
while but have kept up with some of your activities through FB. Have
been crying since I found out that Pami lost her...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Test #2

I see you using google newsgroup.

Debbi in SO CA

On Jul 4, 9:30*am, Butterfly wrote:
You all failed test #1.

What do you mean it didn't show up...I won't buy...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 11, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Prewound bobbins

I use them all the time when I use the embroidery arm on my machine.
Got a great price on a gross years ago and still have a ton of them.
Worth the money!

Debbi in SO CA

On Jul 5, 7:15*am, "Alice...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 11, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Butterfly Bulletin

On May 27, 10:18*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
It's funny. *Okay. *Those of us who require adult supervision or more likely
someone about 12 years old do have troubles with...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 11, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Ping Am I here?

On Jun 13, 8:13*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
We've had an overdose of t-r-o-u-b-l-e-s. *The paperboy didn't come, the
electricity came and went, the phone buzzed if we tried...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 11, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
new Elm Creek Quilts website ?

I clicked on her tiny link on FB and went right to the site. Here is
the full address
Forum: Quilting February 19th 11, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
DD update

So sorry to hear of this latest setback. Hugs and prayers are on
their way to the entire family.

Debbi in SO CA

On Feb 17, 8:54*pm, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
DD is...
Forum: Quilting July 19th 10, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Southern CA Meet-up

Susan Price and her husband came out to So CA for a family wedding.
They then began their trek down to San Diego. On the way down,they
stopped in Laguna Hills and we met up at A Time to Sew. She...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21