Showing results 1 to 25 of 304
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dee in Oz[_3_]
Forum: Quilting January 9th 12, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Polly:Gators needed

Thanks Steven. Good thought are most definately needed. I had kinda guess
what the subject may have been but the problem was a lot worse than I
imagined. He is a lucky to have you there for...
Forum: Quilting January 9th 12, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Polly:Gators needed

Gee Steven that doesent sound good. I hope Polly gets those gators to you
quick smart.
Do we even get a hint of what is going on ?
Good thoughts

Dee in Oz

"Steven Cook" wrote...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 12, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Tying up loose ends from the old year- updates needed!

Dads recovery is naturally slow.
As of Friday he is out of the coma and breathing on his own. He has had his
facial reconstruction and is having another MRI on his arm next week. He is
having a lot...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 11, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
At least some good news.

Good to hear Ursula. That is one less thing on your mind.

Dee in Oz

"Ursula Schrader" wrote in message
I just thought I should let...
Forum: Quilting December 18th 11, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Sorry, now it's my turn to ask for...

Good thoughts headed your way U.
At least my mother got the all clear on the tumors she had removed from her
calf while in Adelaide visiting Dad.

Dee in Oz

"Ursula Schrader"...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 11, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Good thoughts please

Thanks Bronnie. Mum and Dad live in South Australia, along with the rest of
the family. We are the ones that moved interstate

Dee

"Bronnie" wrote wrote:

Dear, dear Dee
what a terrible thing to...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Good thoughts please

Thanks to everyone for you good thoughts.

The social worker at the hospital went on holidays the day we arrived and
the replacement was too busy to see up before we left, so hopefully my niece...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Good thoughts please

My father had a serious car accident last week. He failed to give way to
another car and t-boned it. As far as we know the other driver has only
suffered a broken collar bone.
Dad is due for his...
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 11, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Baby quilt finished!

I love it Irene.

My next quilt to make will be a baby quilt.
The baby isn't due until May so I should have plenty of time to get some
'brights'.

Dee in Oz

IMS wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting November 14th 11, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
The thing I hate the most about quilting is .......

Basting...

especially when its the queen size that I made foe DS 18th. ( I have basted
now have start quilting)

Dee in Oz

"Sunny" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 7th 11, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Nightmist update

Thanks Polly, I saw your post before I saw the original. I too was wondering
what the outcome was in NM case. At least it is looking good for her.

I have had a cousin die from cancer and and aunt ...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 11, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
OT GAH!!

(((((Nightmist))))
Sorry but that is the best I can do....

Dee in Oz

"NightMist" wrote in message

*trots out to find a...
Forum: Quilting September 20th 11, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Project Advice Needed

Thats what I mean Polly. I like working with 'skinny' needles, but never
though of the wear on the thread. What you have just 'said' makes perfect
sense. I may need to change my ways.

Dee in...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 11, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Rose Bush vs. Frou Frou Dog

Thanks for the laugh NM

Dee in Oz

"NightMist" wrote in message
I'll tell you in advance, the rose bush won.

A lady...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 11, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Project Advice Needed

That just goes to show that the things that we 'think' everyone knows may
not always be the case. I first heard of doubling one strand about 20 years
ago, now I do it automatically and would never...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 11, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
OT Do you beat your head on the doctor?

Thinking of you Nightmist and hoping for the best for you.
We are of a sililar age but so far I don't have any of the problems that you
do. I just hope that it stays that way.

I did have a fibroid...
Forum: Quilting September 4th 11, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Quilt pattern

I'm glad you found it Robyn.
I only remember it because someone else was looking for it a few years ago
and I had just read the magazine at a friends holiday house. No I don't have
a good memory...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 11, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Quilt pattern

I think I know what you are after Robyn. If it is what I am thinking of I
saw a pattern in an Australian quilting magazine, possibly in the early
2000's and very possibly APQ. I think it was done...
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 11, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Polly's Patriotic Simple Star Quilt photo

Love it Polly, but Winston has no head dress. He has neither a hat or tinsel
on his antlers.

Dee in Oz

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 20th 11, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Meet up

Di (DiMa) and I have know each other via the internet at least since 2004
through our genealogy research. To put it simply I am related to a relation
of hers but we are no relation to each...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 11, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
G'day!

http://rctq-quilters.tripod.com/photos.htm
here is the link to the pages where some of us choose to shre their work

Dee in Oz
( who actually pulled her finger out and started quilting a lap sized...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 11, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
some new(er) finishes

Thanks Jeanne but all I get is
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 11, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Table Runner Block Size?

May have to print that off and store it in my J* file.

Lots of interestimg stuff there

Dee in Oz

"J*" wrote in message
a 12" side...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 11, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Buttons

Only 2 minutes isn't long enough. I have many old buttons but I had never
thought of the history of them.

Dee in Oz

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 11, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Dee in Oz[_3_]
Nan C C in MD

Sounds like you will take a bribe Polly.....

Dee in Oz

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I have Nan's email address but would...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 304