Showing results 1 to 25 of 448
Search took 1.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kate in MI
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 11, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Kate in MI
OT Storm update

Not nearly as bad here as forecasted. They said 10-15" and we saw more like
8 - 10. I was hoping for a nice big snow! Fortunately we avoided the ice
storms. Hopefully the thousands and...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 11, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kate in MI
Storm has arrived

I was thinking you two (Bobbie & Amy) deserve all of us blizzard bunnies to
throw a FQ at you ... but then again -- that might actually encourage you
to keep reminding us that not everyone has 10"...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 11, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Kate in MI
WAY O.T. RANT!

Oh my -- how scary! In addition to the pain meds... make sure they ask the
doc about the need for calcium supplements to help in the healing of the
vertebra. As we age -- generally we intake...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 11, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate in MI
Anyone know a Cora Joehnck?

She can't look at the directory unless she is in the directory. That's the
only way to get a copy. I have about 10 years of RCTQ directories -- and
no one by that name is in any of them!

So I...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 11, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Kate in MI
OT - but not totally. About my health.

I have no words... only tears.

Hugs and prayers......

--
Kate in MI
Forum: Quilting January 25th 11, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh my Steve-- you mean it is warmer in Alaska than it is in Michigan??
Sunday I think our high was like 10 degrees! UGH! I don't mind the really
cold days if the sun is shining brightly -- but...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 11, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Kate in MI
Red, white and blue hugg

Yes -- name and location! Thanks

--
Kate in MI

"IMS" wrote in message ...
Oh good. We've been so...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 11, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Kate in MI
Red, white and blue hugg

I need to tuck mine in the mail first thing Monday!

--
Kate in MI

"Pati, in Phx" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 11, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Kate in MI
"Excitement" here

Why do our guys seem to think that acknowledging pain is a bad thing?
Makes you want to thwap them upside the head and say WAKE UP!!!

Glad you learned of his symptoms in time to react prior to a...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 11, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Kate in MI
OT Prayers requested

Oh my! nothing is worse than when you are sick and tired of being sick and
tired! Healing prayers coming your way!

--
Kate in MI

"Bobbie Sews More"...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 11, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kate in MI
Queensland Floods - take 2

I've never personally experienced flooding in my own home -- but my Sister
did -- in all places... Columbus, Ohio!! She had water from the floor of
the basement - up to about 30 inches in the main...
Forum: Quilting January 18th 11, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kate in MI
Happy Dance for wallhanging

Very pretty -- lots of folks around here would love it! (greater Ann Arbor
area!) LOL

--
Kate in MI

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 11, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate in MI
New Block

PS -- what size is it? and how many blocks do you want to make?

--
Kate in MI

"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 11, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate in MI
New Block

Pretty block -- which 2 strips got mixed up?

--
Kate in MI

"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 11, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kate in MI
Block help

what is your Facebook name? I'll be happy to look at your block. How many
do you want to make?

--
Kate in MI

"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO"...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 11, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kate in MI
Now that's FAST!!

After I saw Sandy's Storm-at-Sea quilt -- I knew I wanted to do one. I've
always wanted to do one -- but with the Batiks it was just gorgeous. So on
the 10th I found John Flynn's website and...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate in MI
Completely OT Prayer Request - repost

Irene (IMS) posted this inadvertently in another thread. Wanted to be sure
all of you saw it so that we can gather as many prayers and positive
thoughts as possible. Here is Irene's...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate in MI
HUG Quilt request

I'm sure little Christina's family would welcome a red/white/blue memory
quilt. As most of you know she was born on 9/11/2001 -- a tragic day in our
country and lost her life on a tragic day as...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kate in MI
Join the HUG list - WHAT IS A HUG

I saved this but not the name of who originally wrote it -- although I seem
to remember it was Miss Sairey -- so please correct me if I'm wrong.

WHAT IS A HUG.......

A HUG is bits of fabric put...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Kate in MI
Join the HUG list

Since the topic of HUG quilts is in a couple of threads -- I thought I would
let folks know that everyone here is welcome to become a member of the HUG
list.

To become a member -- just email me...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Kate in MI
OT true statement

WOW -- guess what? Me, too. And I even have a pair of shoes from high
school -- a pair of leather clogs that have actually come back into style.
Probably because there is no back... but I can...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 11, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate in MI
HUG Quilt request

We usually make our HUG requests via email -- so our recipient doesn't know
what it happening. However, this time that won't be a problem.

If you would like to contribute a red, white & blue...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 11, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Kate in MI
Here I am, back and doing well

Welcome back!

--
Kate in MI

"Sandy in Boca" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 11, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kate in MI
Flooding rains update - Queensland, Aust.

Prayers for those known lost, presumed lost and those who are battling the
rising flood waters.

How tragic!

--
Kate in MI
Forum: Quilting January 10th 11, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I've not heard from anyone -- so if you are interested -- please email me
privately by removing the NO SPAM from my addy.

thanks

--
Kate in MI
Showing results 1 to 25 of 448