Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: t
Forum: Needlework December 9th 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 47
Posted By t
OT Perfect comfort food??

I love a steak and guiness pie especially with extra bacon and
brownies with vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce YUM.
Forum: Needlework November 26th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By t
DMC Light Effects

On Nov 24, 11:35*pm, "J. H. T./B.D.P." wrote:
Found it at Michael's here at the strip mall up
here in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.

I couldn't find anything, so I...
Forum: Needlework November 24th 09, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By t
What are you reading - time for another round

I'm rereading all the Monica Ferris books because I just finished
Blackwork, makes me wish I had a Crewel World in my town lol. I also
reread Lorna Barretts books because her next one should be in...
Forum: Needlework November 24th 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By t
Would anyone like

On Nov 21, 8:47*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Some iron on transfers of flowers, dragonflies and such...

First email to me gets it.

Cheryl

Oh I would if they are still...
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By t
And what are you stitching?

I'm working on a long haired Yorkie from Whie Willow Stitching on 28
ct linen stitched with silks and Victorian Charm kit which was to
adorable to resist especially with the cat in the window waiting...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 09, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By t
Victorian Charm

I went a little stash acquisition mad last month for my birthday and
just got to start one of the kits I bought called Victorian Charm (I
also bought Night on the River by Elsa Williams). I'm also...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 09, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1