Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I love my doggie
Forum: Needlework December 4th 10, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By I love my doggie
I need to find a free SEC Alabama cross stitch pattern.

I need to find a free SEC Alabama cross stitch pattern. So I can knit a
friend a blanket. Please help? Thanks in advance.
Pam-Doggirl3
Forum: Needlework February 11th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By I love my doggie
Question, please?Joan

Now I got to get some graph paper like that. All these good people give
great idea but your is genious. Hugs big time.
Forum: Needlework February 11th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By I love my doggie
Question, please?

Is there any way to make this into a cross stitch pattern,...
Forum: Yarn October 19th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By I love my doggie
I got a question about a pattern.

On http;//www.bevscountrycottage.com/kp2.html if you see way it made. I
wondering is there a way to convert this pattern into a size 3 foot?
Please help me out here gang?
Pam-Doggirl3
Forum: Yarn September 15th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By I love my doggie
There is a new dogfood recall.

Well I only reporting what my friend saw so, when he put out a warning
for recall for the pet warnings I just go by that . If it is a urban
legand like you said, The Mars company that makes the brand...
Forum: Yarn September 13th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By I love my doggie
There is a new dogfood recall.

There is a new recall on dog food due to potential salmonella
Contamination. Go here to see the listing of dogfood that is recalled:
http://www.petcare.mars.com
If you wondering where I got that it...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By I love my doggie
Strawberry yogurt pie.

Strawberry yogurt pie.
Measuring cup
2 Yogurt strawberry flavors cups (any brand of choice)
1 Tub Sugar Free Coolwhip
1 box of Jello brand strawberry flavor
And a pie crust Gram cracker kind or...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By I love my doggie
OT Congraulations on being pick for 2010 London.Bruce

Sorry about the year. I was only putting down what the caption said on
tv. But still Congratulations.
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/SugarsGifs/
A knitting chat room on starchat...
Forum: Yarn August 25th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By I love my doggie
Congraulations on being pick for 2010 London.

I heard about it last night while watching the closing of china's
Olympics. London England is going to be 2010's Olympic city. Maybe
someday we will be next too in my state. Hopefully, even thought...
Forum: Yarn August 9th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By I love my doggie
Olympic knitting /crocheting-Mirjam

Oh ok.
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/SugarsGifs/
Forum: Yarn August 8th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 33
Posted By I love my doggie
OT Had auto accident all OK

Dennis I'm glad you & gail are ok. My prayers are with you & Gail.
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/Sugar'sGifs/
Forum: Yarn August 8th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By I love my doggie
Olympic knitting /crocheting

Something is going on with Google couldn't access the site on it. So i
using the back door so to speak to get in. They kept wanting me to sign
in to get to the google groups. Anyway, I wonder if...
Forum: Yarn July 18th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By I love my doggie
Gwen Kelly

I saw that in Nora's yarners group and posted my feeling about it in
their yahoo files. I told my mother & Kayla about it also.
Pam-Doggirl3
Forum: Needlework May 8th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By I love my doggie
Photo Alert!!!

Sorry, I forgotten.
Pam-Doggirl3
Forum: Yarn May 8th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By I love my doggie
Some yahoo news I saw in another newsgroup.

I don't know if you all know this or not. This is what a friend share
with me & others on another newsgroup. I thought you guy needed to...
Forum: Needlework May 8th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By I love my doggie
Photo Alert!!!-Fred & Lucille

Thanks for tell us about that. I went to yahoo and told others that have
computers.
Forum: Needlework May 8th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By I love my doggie
Photo Alert!!! Fred

You could try to make a backup page in http://imagecave.com That where I
got some of my gif & jpegs.
Forum: Needlework May 2nd 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By I love my doggie
Question.

I bought a circular needle. Do anyone know of a easy to understand one
circular needle pattern so I can make some socks for my size 3 feet,
also if you know of any 3 dpns pattern for it too? B/c I...
Forum: Needlework May 2nd 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By I love my doggie
OT - Does anybody here do Kumihimo?Taz.

I taught for a moment that you were talking about Martial Arts. LOL. I
didn't know there was a knitting pattern called that.
Forum: Yarn April 26th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By I love my doggie
Requesting... Gem

I just read about your cousin problem. I will pray for her tonight.
Pam-Doggirl3
My sites:
http://community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggirl3sList/
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyorkies/SugarGifs/

A...
Forum: Needlework April 25th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By I love my doggie
Finally, anybody that is helping me on find an asl. You can relaxb/..

..I finally got some help in another forum. But thanks for trying &
sorry about the runaround.
Pam-Doggirl3
My...
Forum: Needlework April 25th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By I love my doggie
Do anyone know how to make these a cross stitch pattern?

Do anyone know how to make these a cross stitch pattern. I found these
that had a scross stitch pattern viewer but, the thing is I can't
download the cross stitch part so I using these so I can...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By I love my doggie
Something I found in a site.

I found alot of knitting patterns from this site.
Its from the show called Knitty Gritty. Enjoy.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_dkng

Pam-Doggirl3
My...
Forum: Yarn March 31st 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 34
Posted By I love my doggie
DPN problem

Nope I use the loop needles and only right now use DPNs when the loops
get to tight when the loop needs can't get through the loops of what I
am working on.
Pam-Doggirl3

My...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By I love my doggie
How to repair a missed slip stitch

Hersira,
Try taking a crochet needle and pull it up with that.
Pam-Doggirl3
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25