Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christine
Forum: Needlework March 12th 11, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Christine
FS: Cross-Stitch Magazines and Books

Hi peeps,

I used to post here ages ago! I am destashing a bit. I still love
cross-stitch, but I can't seem to finish anything and there are
probably some peeps out there who would get a lot more...
Forum: Beads May 28th 09, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Christine
Leaves and Vines bracelet

That turned out lovely Jerri...I probably have that issue of Bead &
Button :-) I feel bad that I have never really made anything from the
magazines I have...I think I really need someone to show me...
Forum: Beads May 25th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Christine
Darice craft vacuum

Hi gang,

I just had to boast about something I picked up at Michaels the other
day...a craft vacuum. It's a battery powered, handheld mini vacuum
meant for glitter, beads and other fiddly things...
Forum: Beads April 28th 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christine
Impressive bead stash

On Apr 28, 3:50*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
You have a great accent! *And your hobby room looks very nice!

Thanks Jerri! It is a nice little room, now that I can relax in it...
Forum: Beads April 28th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christine
Impressive bead stash

Hi group,

I know I haven't posted in ages. I haven't had much of a chance to do
some beading, although my "little sister" and I are back to beading
right now. I'm a youth mentor with Big Brothers...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5