Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michelle C.
Forum: Quilting February 20th 10, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Michelle C.
Quilt birthing happy dance.

Nel,

Your hand-quilting is absolutely gorgeous! You are being far too
critical of your work. Mary will be thrilled.

Michelle in Nevada
(also a hand-quilter--but my work isn't as perfect as...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle C.
Dont do as I did.

heidi (was rabbit2b) wrote:
My big brother flew helicopter rescue in Vietnam and been discharged
when his vision went wonky. It was never clear whether he had MS or
neurological damage from...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle C.
Thank you all

Hugs to you Pati. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Michelle in Nevada

Pati, in Phx wrote:
I am typing with tears in my eyes and shaky hands. Thank you, thank
you and thank you all.

It is...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 10, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle C.
Feeling kind of sheepish...

heidi (was rabbit2b) wrote:
I'm so sorry to pop in and then disappear for months. My work as a
hospital chaplain is emotionally demanding--even though it's far less
stressful than the...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 10, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle C.
Continuing with the shirt quilts . . .

Thanks for the latest update, EP. It's wonderful to follow your
progress, and to share in the excitement of your client as she makes
choices along the way.

Best regards,
Michelle in Nevada
Forum: Quilting February 18th 10, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Michelle C.
OT Kiwee toolbar from Webshots--Help!

John wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:21 pm, "Michelle C."
wrote:
Unbeknownst to me, Webshots decided I needed a Kiwee toolbar. Webshots
keeps asking me if I want...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 10, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle C.
Luv my quilts

Kate T. wrote:
My cold nose woke me up this morning. Living in South Mississippi,
cold weather is a no-no. This winter has been exceptional with it
snowing twice this year so far. I went to...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle C.
OT - Another one bites the dust!

Alice in PA wrote:
A few days after returning from vacation, I visited my local Wal-Mart to
get a prescription filled. While waiting, I wandered over to the fabric
department. It was gone! ...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 10, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Michelle C.
PING: Kate in MI

Steven Cook wrote:
Wanted to make sure you saw this in case you didn't go back to the thread
about Kiwee from Michelle.

Going back to a restore point doesn't change any documents, they are...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 10, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Michelle C.
OT Kiwee toolbar from Webshots--Solution

I don't really know if webshots fixed the problem--I hope so. The
solution I posted came from a forum I googled.

I want to thank you for all of your help though Jeanne. I do have the
programs...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Michelle C.
OT HOT pot holders

Polly Esther wrote:
Well, maybe not entirely OT but sort of.
Yesterday I made it impossible for the fbi to identify my body by my
fingerprints. They'll have to call my highly-skilled and...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Michelle C.
Noah's quilt top

DiMa wrote:
Hi all,

Just showing off my latest project - a quilt for my 9 month old great nephew
Noah who is moving to the USA with his parents mid March to Minneapolis for
a couple of...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle C.
photos of playtime results

Sunny wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ While things are so tense,
I've just played with my fabric. When I try anything serious, I just
mess up. So I posted pics of the things I...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Michelle C.
I don't like this one little bit

Oh Jeez. Yep that IS a problem. Sheesh!

Michelle in Nevada

Dragonfly wrote:
I bought an external one, but couldn't install it -- because I needed to
install the drivers (off a cd) before...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle C.
Reporting in on 'cheap muslin'

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
A while back I posted that my dogs are allowed on my bed and my bed
quilts are washed to death in a year or two. Therefore, I was no longer
going to use...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle C.
Ping Sunny

Sunny wrote:
We're still waiting. And waiting. The owner says he's in no hurry to
make this decision. Could be another few weeks while he ponders the
mysteries of the universe. We had a...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Michelle C.
Edna Pearl

Edna Pearl wrote:
"dealer83" wrote in message
How's the mens shirt/quilt project going? ...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Michelle C.
I'm in Janome Geronimo overload with photos

dealer83 wrote:
I'm back from a several day hiatus of playing with my new Janome 6600P
that my daughter named Geronimo. Man, what a machine! I've sewed,
pushed buttons, fiddled with just...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Michelle C.
Finished another one- errr..... 25!

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
This wallhanging is a bit 'unique'? My decorating style is
contemporary/cottage/Victorian... and all girly. People say my house
decor looks just like...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Michelle C.
Finished thread painting wallhanging

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
It's done! There's no quilting except for the SITD between the pink
print outer border and the inner cream border. The two inner mini
borders are each...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Michelle C.
It's finally done

IMS wrote:
...and only two months late; a quilted wall hanging for a friend's
grandbaby. But I'm sure the baby won't mind.

The applique is actually 'in the hoop' embroidery designs...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Michelle C.
Happy Dance! Photo of a 2009 finish

monique wrote:
Last Christmas I presented my nearly-one-year-old grandniece with her
very own quilt. She was thrilled, hugging it immediately.

It has sixteen embroidered blocks. Most of...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Michelle C.
OT Kiwee toolbar from Webshots--Solution

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the info on Malwarebytes!

Like you, I didn't have too much of a problem with Webshots since I also
surf with my speakers off. However, I must say that this incident
really...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Michelle C.
OT Kiwee toolbar from Webshots--Solution

After downloading the 3 programs Jeanne suggested and preparing myself
to use them, I found this and it worked:

(Had to laugh at the last line about reinstalling Webshots. Yeah, like
that's gonna...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Michelle C.
OT Kiwee toolbar from Webshots--Help!

I was able to disable it. :-)

Michelle in Nevada

Dragonfly wrote:
Have you tried (in Firefox) right-clicking on the toolbar and telling Kiwee
to not show up?

Dragonfly
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500