Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ktty
Forum: General Crafting December 17th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By ktty
start a new group?

why are we being persecuted by the "MI5 persecution" people?? I
really don't care. I haven't read one yet that has had anything to
say, or any solutions.
sending out massive spam emails helps no...
Forum: General Crafting November 5th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ktty
posting photos

Anyone interested in sharing their latest design?

I like visuals, and think that we could spark some great
conversations, if we could see what kinds of things people are doing
(or what kinds of...
Forum: General Crafting November 5th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By ktty
Preserving Leaves

I like the ide of using mod podge or another acryllic, but won't it
get all yucky on my hands when I am handling them?

here's the link to making the roses, maybe I should stick to spraying
them...
Forum: Marketplace November 3rd 07, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.marketplace,rec.crafts.marketplace,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
Replies: 1
Posted By ktty
Really Strange Gifts

On Oct 26, 8:08 pm, javawizard wrote:
See some really weird gifts atwww.odd-gifts.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

the link did not work...
Forum: General Crafting November 3rd 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By ktty
Preserving Leaves

I know I'm a bit late for the falling leaves season, but does anyone
out there have an idea on how to preserve something made from Maple
leaves or other plant stuff?

I've been making Roses out of...
Forum: General Crafting October 31st 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By ktty
White Gel Pens

I have seen these in Halloween kits (last year) and in stationary
sets.
My Grandmother used them long before they were "faddy" or popular.

try a scrapbooking store, or a stamping/ scrap-booking site...
Forum: General Crafting October 28th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By ktty
craft fairs vs consignment shops

huh, my Email took a dive on me... :(

So anyway, try again...

I am more of an artist where I should be a crafter, and more of a
crafter, where I should be an artist. plus too much of an...
Forum: General Crafting October 25th 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By ktty
Christmas Crafts

I will be helping the kids with the traditional gingerbread houses,
and we'll decorate stockings.....

We Paint the windows with acryllics (easy cleanup -you just scrape off
the paint with a razor...
Forum: General Crafting October 20th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By ktty
craft fairs vs consignment shops

Does anyone have experience showing thier craft in both consignment
shops and traveling to craft fairs?

I am looking for a venue and hoping to get some info as to pros and
cons of each

thank you...
Forum: General Crafting October 20th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By ktty
Are you there?

I agree. I joined, hoping to learn something here, but have only seen
ads (and tidbits, wich are well, interesting ads)

let's start a topic and see what response we get!
Forum: General Crafting September 11th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By ktty
PaperMaking Prints

On Sep 10, 12:20 pm, wrote:
Learn how to embed seeds in your prints.

Homemade, Handmade paper You can,
plant, water, and watch it...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11