Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bubbles/Marianne
Forum: Pottery July 21st 08, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 6
Posted By Bubbles/Marianne
Kiln God?

"D Kat" wrote in message
Kiln god goes outside of the kiln on top or near the door (door guard?).
You want it where it is not in...
Forum: Pottery July 16th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 6
Posted By Bubbles/Marianne
Kiln God?

Hi Donna!

"D Kat" wrote in message
I really, really don't think having a pot blow up in the kiln is in anyway
a good sacrifice -...
Forum: Pottery July 16th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 6
Posted By Bubbles/Marianne
Kiln God?

Hey everyone :-)

I want to make myself a kiln god. From the very limited information my
searches came up with, I read that the Japanese believe you must sacrifice
something to the kiln god in each...
Forum: Pottery July 4th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubbles/Marianne
Summer greetings to all!

"D Kat" wrote in message
hi Marianne! i know how you feel about not being able to work - i have my
right hand bandaged up and...
Forum: Pottery June 27th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubbles/Marianne
Summer greetings to all!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to send you all summer greetings from Zurich. It is hot hot hot
here these days and my workshop is very tempting, but I have guests until
the middle of July, so that will...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5