Showing results 1 to 25 of 233
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobbie Sews Moore
Forum: Quilting December 13th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Flu update

SO glad you are feeling better!
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 12th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT Been shopping

I agree with you that the people who design/make clothes for K-Mart and
Wal-Mart have no idea of what they are doing. I certainly do not care to
buy tops that make me look like I am preggie----not...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT In Hospital

Hope you will be out of the hospital soon.
Barbara in cool FL
Forum: Quilting December 11th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT-Ping Polly Esther

I saw that this morning and figured that Polly was busy knitting gator
sweaters with matching mittens.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 10th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT good news

Hot Doggie!!!!
Barbara in Central FL
Forum: Quilting December 10th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 239
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT word of the day

Nightmist, I thank you for all the trouble you go to, to make sure we are
educated! That sound like a smarty pants statement but I truly thank you.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 9th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Was-My DH passed away this morning.

Dear Laurie, my heart goes out to you. My dear mom grieved for dad for a
very long time after his death and never dated afterward. She lived 35
years more. I hope that you can find peace.
Barbara...
Forum: Quilting December 8th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT--not Pollys but one that amused me

I don't get it backwards! Tell me, tell me.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 6th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Quilt labels 101 - help needed

I machine write the info directly onto the quilt. Usually in the block at
the lower right corner.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 6th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Reporting In

Prayers are still being sent your way for you BOTH to feel better! I've
been there!
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 6th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
my sister's quilt..progress and some pics

Underneath a toad you could write "Kiss Me!" It would be unexpected and
cute.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting December 4th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT great Dog Story---long

Thanks for sharing.
Barbara in Central FL
Forum: Quilting December 4th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT bobbin thingy

I use empty pill bottles and I can see through the plastic to know if the
metal bobbin is full or empty. I also have a clean peanut butter jar with
bobbins. For my plastic Pfaff bobbins I...
Forum: Quilting November 29th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT........Thanks for ALL the sympathy!!

Thanks for bringing me up to date!!! Her Al Bundy must be on a TV show I do
not watch! Ha
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting November 29th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT........Thanks for ALL the sympathy!!

Hi Nana, Who is this Al Bundy you mention? I hate to sound uneducated, but
here in FL I have a neighbor Al Bundy who plays the guitar and has a few
CD's. He is retired and in his 80's.
Thanks, ...
Forum: Quilting November 28th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Kenmore bobbin case

A while back I had a 1940's Pfaff that could not be repaired after dropping
and the bobbin case and bobbins fit the old singer and I didn't have a
problem sewing.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting November 28th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
More Bad News

So sorry to hear about Mr Joe. You both are in my thoughts and many
prayers.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting November 26th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
paging Polly - OT

Are you going to post these recipes for the rest of us? Don't know if I've
ever had any of these goodies!
Barbara in Central FL
Forum: Quilting November 26th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 65
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
My DH has passed away this morning

Oh Launie I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting November 24th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 60
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT Turkey Alert!

Congratulation on losing 45 pounds this past year. I was watching my weight
and lost 40 pounds. Hooray for us!!!!
Hope I can lose another 40 this next year!
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
Some thoughts on using a treadle sewing machine

I pin with the points going toward the stitching line, but far enough away
that I can't sew over them, and I use very few pins. I really like the way
you have your Benin treadle set up. You did...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT - update

Thanks for letting us know how you are! You have certainly been in my
thoughts and prayers. Hope you improve fast.
Barbara in Central FL
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT Need gift suggestion

It's time for the Fast Food places to sell their coupon books for $1 and you
get 8 coupons for free fries. Burger King did this for Halloween Treats,
and we bought 2, just for us because BK is only...
Forum: Quilting November 20th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 51
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby Lock Quest Minus

So sorry you have had so many problems with Babylock!
Barbara in FL----I love my Pfaff
Forum: Quilting November 18th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Bobbie Sews Moore
OT Traveling with CPAP machines

Seems like most of the airlines have changed the requirements on baggage.
It might be best to just call the airline to find out the answers to your
questions.
Barbara in FL
Showing results 1 to 25 of 233