Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jennellh
Forum: Quilting May 1st 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By jennellh
OT - another puzzle piece

In 2000, I literally turned into a bright red itchy strawberry-
coloured person - I was unable to sleep because everything itched
(except the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands).....the...
Forum: Quilting April 30th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By jennellh
Two new gizmos for the sewing room.

If I'd only had them when I was making baby bibs by the hundred! What
a time-saver.....jennellh

http://www.eeschenck.com/default.asp?SuperStore=0&s=1&r=browse
Forum: Quilting April 14th 09, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By jennellh
Microstitch quilt tak basting gun???

I don't usually bother with spaced pinning or tacking all over a quilt
sandwich - the block/quilt design decides where the pins/tacks will be
placed. If I am using my tacking gun, I bring the needle...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By jennellh
Quilt in a day

She has a permanent Tuesday afternoon time slot with our PBS station -
just finished the Victory Quilts series and is now in repeats of some
of the old favourites. 2pm every week day are the times...
Forum: Quilting April 12th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jennellh
Sinful chocolate recipe!

Now that you mention it! My nephew's 7yo son told him "Not to bother
with eggs this year - just give him the straight
chocolate"....jennellh

On Apr 12, 1:17*pm, Tia Mary ...
Forum: Quilting April 12th 09, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jennellh
Sinful chocolate recipe!

http://thegoldenthimble.com/caramelturtlecake.pdf jennellh
Forum: Quilting April 10th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By jennellh
Heart Blocks - When it Rains, it Pours Even MORE!

Sad news for you and your family - perhaps, you will find the hearts
that you are looking for he

http://www.freequilt.com/heart_quilt_patterns.html

jennellh

On Apr 10, 1:13*pm, Tia Mary...
Forum: Quilting March 25th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By jennellh
Flying Geese Units

Three links follow. jennellh

http://www.patchpieces.com/FlyingGeese.pdf

http://quiltingpassion.com/tutorials/geese/QuadrupleSquareMethod.html

http://www.quilterscache.com/H/Howtomakegeese.html
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By jennellh
Mystery BOM just started

http://www.gourmetquilter.com/freebies/ There is also a free pattern
which uses 5" charm squares - the mystery quilt runs from March till
September '09. jennellh
Forum: Quilting March 21st 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By jennellh
An interesting quilt history page with patterns

http://www.patternsfromhistory.com/ found courtesy of Internet
Explorer 8! jennellh
Forum: Quilting March 18th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jennellh
Fabric search help please

http://www.ladybuttonfabrics.com/cgi-bin/fabricshop/gallery.cgi?func=show&file=52&Category=7&v=1
Found this one in cotton-did find several samples of polar fleece but
all were sold out. ...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By jennellh
Very OT; cat lover or not-long

It is still a funny story after all these years! I first heard it
told by an army medic in the 1960's who worked at the military
hospital here in Ottawa. He related the incident as a witness to...
Forum: Quilting March 16th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By jennellh
Free motion concept

http://www.kdhnews.com/news/story.aspx?s=31933 link supplied by
'Golden Thimble' newsletter. The article comes from Killeen, TX.
Isn't the idea of holding a pen this way a throwback to toddler...
Forum: Quilting March 13th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By jennellh
Something for anyone who has ever had a computer problem!

This was forwarded from my sister who usually calls me first whenever
she has a computer problem. I'll have to quote the error number to
her next time. jennellh

Forwarded text:

I was having...
Forum: Quilting March 13th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By jennellh
ot-wedded bliss?

It makes me think that HE didn't stop at all the fabric and quilt
shops enroute? jennellh

On Mar 13, 9:25*am, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:53:21 -0500,...
Forum: Quilting March 13th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jennellh
OT-since we all love living things--

Thanks Anna Belle - I love owls!! I'll definitely be keeping an eye
on the new family. jennellh

On Mar 13, 8:51*am, "Anna Belle" wrote:
This is a planter outside our...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By jennellh
flexible machine light....

This link takes you to the 'quiltshops.com' search result for flexible
light. jennellh

http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-server/quiltshops/nph-myqssearch.cgi

On Mar 6, 8:46*pm, Sunny...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By jennellh
quick stripped quilt pattern

If you need another idea for using up scrappy strips or jelly rolls,
etc. jennellh

http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/EDocs/Site10/Cloisonne%20Pattern%20blue.pdf
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 09, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By jennellh
Challenge results

One begins to wonder how large an annexe you'll need to showcase all
these winning quilts. Congratulations again, jennellh

On Mar 2, 6:52*pm, Sandy wrote:
Thursday...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 09, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jennellh
Quilters' Aid packages to Australia

I received a copy of the newsletter from Pam Bono Designs today - she
is offering to send parcels of quilty items to Australia and has given
her address for donations. If you read the newsletter,...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jennellh
e-book downloads available

They have also indicated that they will consider customer requests for
additional pdf conversions of other quilting books - good business
practice. jennellh

On Feb 25, 11:30*am, Steph...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jennellh
e-book downloads available

Several out-of-print quilting books are now available from C&T
publishing as downloadable pdf files. I just bought Fractured
Landscapes after many years of wanting a copy! ...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By jennellh
Interesting podcast link

http://craftsanity.com/?p=847 I haven't listened yet so can't
comment. jennellh
Forum: Quilting February 20th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By jennellh
biblical quilt blocks

Anne, I googled "history of bible quilt blocks" - this is only one of
several sites that came up:
http://www.patternsfromhistory.com/bible_quilt/bible_bom.htm
jennellh

On Feb 19, 7:33*pm, Anne...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By jennellh
multiple free embroidery patterns

Includes nursery rhyme quilt block designs and multiple other ideas.
jennellh
http://www.patternbee.com/FREEPATTERNS1.html
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500