Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: minkiemink
Forum: Jewelry December 4th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 16
Posted By minkiemink
Ancient jewelry exhibation

On Dec 3, 8:51=A0am, sunrainor wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:47=3DA0pm, mbstevens wrote:

http://www.forbesgalleries.com/jewelrygallery.html
Forum: Jewelry December 2nd 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

On Dec 1, 6:47=A0pm, mbstevens wrote:
http://www.forbesgalleries.com/jewelrygallery.html
National Jewelry Institute's exhibition:
Now at Forbes gallery,...
Forum: Jewelry November 25th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By minkiemink
Gimp

On Nov 23, 10:53 pm, helen wrote:
On Nov 23, 6:26 pm, "Rich" wrote: "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote in messagenews

Forum: Jewelry January 9th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By minkiemink
Getting To Know Your Wire Before Making Jewelry Final Part

On Jan 8, 10:20 pm, " wrote:
When you choose a project one of the most important decisions to make
is what size of
wire you are going to use for that...
Forum: Jewelry July 15th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By minkiemink
Need Help -- lost and found diamond -- defective ring?

On Jul 13, 8:15 am, wrote:
Hi everyone,

I posted this in another forum and am reposting this in an effort to
get more advice.. Any advice would be VERY MUCH...
Forum: Jewelry May 19th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By minkiemink
Vincenzo Taormina and the Forum for The Jewelry Addicted | Google Groups

On May 18, 6:51 pm, "m3rma1d"
wrote:
Taormina Studio ranted:

Can you handle the HEAT!

I think the heat is from that lighter yer using to rip another...
Forum: Jewelry February 27th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 29
Posted By minkiemink
looking for online diamond retailer with decent pricing

On Feb 27, 12:18 am, mbstevens wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:07:02 +0000, minkiemink wrote:
Next time please double check the name before posting mb.
Forum: Jewelry February 26th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 29
Posted By minkiemink
looking for online diamond retailer with decent pricing

On Feb 25, 5:15 pm, Abrasha wrote:
mbstevens wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:55:39 +0000, Abrasha wrote:

The rough diamonds Todd Reed uses is not suitable for...
Forum: Jewelry February 25th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 21
Posted By minkiemink
935 Silver wire supplier

Many years ago, I told my friend James Barker, about an 18K red gold
alloy with a unusually high copper content, that was developed my my
teacher, mentor and master, the late Professor Klaus...
Forum: Jewelry January 12th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Posted By minkiemink
Seeking Advice on jewelry moldings and metal supplys.

Pepper Stevens wrote:
"Ted Frater" wrote:
ME wrote:
Ted Frater wrote:

ME wrote:

Abrasha wrote:
Forum: Jewelry January 4th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 35
Posted By minkiemink
Seeking Advice on jewelry moldings and metal supplys.

Ok...I'm finally crawling out of bed for this one...sigh..

I was hoping somebody in this newsgroup might be able to offer me
some advice on a jewellery collection i am trying to...
Forum: Jewelry December 31st 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By minkiemink
online appraisals ?

Dear Friends,

I have some vintage and antique pieces of jewelry, and I would like to have
them appraised. I read that online appraisal services now exist. I do have
quality digital...
Forum: Jewelry October 15th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By minkiemink
"Tidbits"

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:27:16 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Marilee J. Layman"
wrote:

If you meant this to go personally to Peter, he...
Forum: Jewelry October 14th 06, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By minkiemink
seeking my ideal watch

wrote:
Hope this is an appropriate post. I'm looking for a watch that does
several things I need, and no more. I'm looking for a watch with a
unidirectional rotating...
Forum: Jewelry September 18th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By minkiemink
Re am i bitching

Marilee J. Layman wrote:
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:52:22 GMT, "minkiemink"
wrote:

Frosty.....this is still your fault.

Look more carefully. Someone named breda...
Forum: Jewelry September 17th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By minkiemink
Re am i bitching

Frosty wrote:
As the sun rose on Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:40:20 GMT, the distinguished
and oh so talented "breda" climbed up to the
podium, shuffled some papers, took a sip...
Forum: Jewelry September 14th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By minkiemink
What is the Quality of Gems TV stock (Please see inside)

anyone wrote:
Hi I hope this isn't too off topic but I'm concerned about my Dad - he
seems to have become obsessed with buying the female members of the family
as much Gems TV stuff as he can...
Forum: Jewelry September 4th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By minkiemink
Req; sites for jewelry inspiration. Thanks!

Abrasha wrote:
minkiemink wrote:

so my written Dutch is not as eloquent or correct as I might prefer it
to be.

Mink

Forum: Jewelry September 3rd 06, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By minkiemink
Req; sites for jewelry inspiration. Thanks!

Abrasha wrote:
minkiemink wrote:
Abrasha wrote:
ukkie wrote:
Who can tell me what the best sites are if your looking for inspiration=
on
handcrafted jewelry?
Forum: Jewelry August 31st 06, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By minkiemink
A golden hallmark

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:22:33 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry
wrote:

Just bought a pin that states "1/20 G.F." on the back - from reading
the...
Forum: Jewelry August 31st 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Abrasha wrote:
ukkie wrote:
Who can tell me what the best sites are if your looking for inspiration=
on
handcrafted jewelry?
Thanks!

Ukkie

Forum: Jewelry August 28th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 27
Posted By minkiemink
Please help with Antique Cameo

Oh please.

Don't try to wiggle yourself out of this one. I like to call a spade a spade,
.... that cameo sucks!

Not by any stretch of the imagination is that cameo ever going to be a...
Forum: Jewelry August 27th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 27
Posted By minkiemink
Please help with Antique Cameo

Ooohhh...look! Another cameo with a tambourine!
http://www.cameoheaven.com/gypsy1.jpg except this one I believe has
mount Vesuvius in eruption in the background. Found it of all places on
a site...
Forum: Jewelry August 19th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 27
Posted By minkiemink
Please help with Antique Cameo

NINA wrote:
minkiemink wrote:
I side with Abrasha and Peter. The cameo that you have asked about
unfortunately, is unusual only in that the young lady depicted has a
tambourine.

The...
Forum: Jewelry August 17th 06, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 27
Posted By minkiemink
Please help with Antique Cameo

I side with Abrasha and Peter. The cameo that you have asked about
unfortunately, is unusual only in that the young lady depicted has a
tambourine. The piece is not well executed, and other than the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29