Showing results 1 to 25 of 132
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheryl
Forum: Beads October 24th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Cheryl
Bumps In The Road (And where is everyone?)

Dear Jerri

The bracelet is gorgeous!!! I LOVE IT!

I have been busy to - life just flies by sometimes, doesn't it?

Everytime you POST a picture - I just know I am going to
LAUGH!!!!

THOSE doggie...
Forum: Beads September 25th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl
Lookie

On Sep 21, 6:21?pm, Beckibead wrote:
Check out the pueblo-style houses in the sides of this bracelet. I
totally adore this piece!!!

Forum: Beads September 11th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheryl
OT What I bought from Valerie

Lovely!!!

I just bought two of her polyclay beads that had beautiful dragonfly
designs ....
One is going to my best friend - and I'm keeping the other for myself!
Cheryl
posting from Long Beach...
Forum: Beads September 1st 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Cheryl
What I was up to today

On Aug 27, 9:20?pm, Kalera wrote:
I went to Harbor Freight today to get a tubing cutter, and a box of
copper washers caught my eye... so I snagged it and have been...
Forum: Beads August 24th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheryl
AD-classes in Columbus Ohio

On Aug 14, 12:19?pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
Hi all!

I'll be doing three classes in Columbus Ohio next month--Sat. and Sun.
September 15-16. In short, it'll be...
Forum: Beads July 30th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By Cheryl
LOTS to share!

OH OH OH
KLUNK KLUNK KLUNK
Every single one of those is stunning -
but - I especially love this one!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/pgpendsm.jpg

Jerri dear- you DID miss my birthday! LOLOLOL

I am...
Forum: Beads July 30th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl
AD: What's New - and non ad stuff too

Hi all -
I've been struggling along since last fall - but am finally getting
back to making more beads outside of orders for chocolates (got
swamped after that article in Women's World).
As some may...
Forum: Beads July 4th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Cheryl
Happy Birthday Butterbean

On Jul 2, 4:20?pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old. My last two piggies didn't make it to 6,
so it's a big deal here!

Forum: Beads June 14th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheryl
Lookies

YUMMY
Helene always has unusual things ---
I see she still has some of the Black Jet Butterflies left --
I bought some - they are around here SOMEPLACE!
I have seen those lions -- I believe that...
Forum: Needlework May 23rd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Cheryl
16-count Aida oatmeal

On May 23, 2:40 pm, Schala wrote:
I am having an amazingly difficult time finding 16-count Aida in
oatmeal color. I can't find anything on eBay, and the one website I've
Forum: Needlework May 23rd 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl
16-count Aida oatmeal

On May 23, 2:40 pm, Schala wrote:
I am having an amazingly difficult time finding 16-count Aida in
oatmeal color. I can't find anything on eBay, and the one website I've
Forum: Glass April 10th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl
$200 For Interview Of Expert Glassblower/Flameworker

On 9 Apr, 21:31, "Kerry Montgomery" wrote:
"Sauger" wrote in message

Dear sir...
Forum: Glass April 10th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl
$200 For Interview Of Expert Glassblower/Flameworker

On 9 Apr, 21:31, "Kerry Montgomery" wrote:
"Sauger" wrote in message

Dear sir...
Forum: Beads April 9th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl
Tink

I called and talked to her tonight - they continue
to run tests - she said she is better.... but they still
don't know the primary cause. They have also
changed her regular asthma meds and done...
Forum: Beads April 9th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl
Happy Easter from Butterbean

She looks so cute - and a Rubber Ducky too!!!
I look forward to her new "outfits" and new photos.

I once had a GP we called Marsha "short for Marshmallow
(she was all white)....
they are such...
Forum: Beads April 9th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Cheryl
OT New Brady pix

Awwww
those are pictures to just melt your heart!

He is adorable...
and looks like he loves his Daddy already too!

Cheryl
Forum: Beads April 9th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheryl
OT Brady update

Linda
Great to hear he is recovered and nearly
ready to go home!
I know you and family are very happy!

Cheryl
Forum: Beads April 5th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Cheryl
OT Here's Brady!

Oh Linda - he's a bundle of joy!
I'm glad all turned out well - but wonder
about the docs sending her home after
that incident - probably the source of
infection... they should have just induced...
Forum: Beads March 4th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheryl
OT minimasks and more

I love those little masks - they are so darling, and so creative!

I bought clay a few years ago - and never did much with it...
it didn't excite me like glass.
but you do make it look so...
Forum: Beads February 21st 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Cheryl
Thread Cutter Pendant

On Feb 19, 10:33�pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
http://snipurl.com/1aqxn
Ran across this the other night at the SoftFlex site. * It's a lovely thread
cutter necklace-thingey....
Forum: Beads February 13th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl
OT - All Patched Up!

Dawn

good luck... and stick with it!
that's definitely a hard thing
to do after so many years
of addicting nicotine!

We are pulling for you...

Cheryl
Forum: Beads February 3rd 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheryl
AD: Sterling Lampwork Ornament holders

On Feb 2, 11:36�am, "bluemaxx" wrote:
Ending in a few hours are the very last sets that I will ever make of my
original design sterling silver ornament holders. * Made...
Forum: Beads January 25th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Cheryl
I'm Back, Again!

WElcome back

oh gosh - fiber addiction!
it's worse than beads (cuz it takes
up more space -- LOL)
I know - I have it too...
Cheryl

On Jan 24, 11:37*am, Arondelle wrote:
Forum: Beads January 24th 07, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheryl
Primary color Heart beads

Reminds me of Heather Trimlett work

pretty!
Cheryl
On Jan 23, 11:25*pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
http://snipurl.com/187ey*LOVE these...

I think if I was a lampworker, these...
Forum: Beads January 23rd 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Cheryl
Cane beads

please patronize your American craftsmen and women !!!
- if not mingo and Ash - you might also find www.firedesigns.com
a nice site - I have purchased from her over the years.(hmm new...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 132