Showing results 1 to 25 of 478
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 18th 07, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Sunny
Looking for bits of purple

Definitely will be glad to send some. Just email me your snail mail
address.

Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 16th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Sunny
quilt commission

John, how wonderful and what a great opportunity. What colors and
types of fabrics are you using? And, if you aren't in the directory,
pray what is your snail mail address? BG I'd appreciate...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 77
Posted By Sunny
quilting-what's it take?

On Jun 12, 9:41 pm, "teleflora" wrote:
Thank you, Sunny and god, I don't want anyone to think I was whining. I
guess it sounded like it, but I wasn't. And it was only 3...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 77
Posted By Sunny
quilting-what's it take?

Dear Cindy, I want to apologize on behalf of any and all of the folks
who said
unkind t hings to you in emails. How rude! and how unnecessary. I
would go out
and buy a long arm in a heartbeat if I...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 77
Posted By Sunny
quilting-what's it take?

I'm not sure I understand the original thoughts behind Taria's
comments. But I am enjoying reading the follow-ups. I took a quilting
class six years ago now because it seemed like a fun thing to do....
Forum: Quilting June 11th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sunny
Thanks for Concern

Thank you to all who sent good wishes, prayers and caring words. My
FIL is fine. He has a smushed nose....very bad, a big gash on the side
of his face and his ear is swollen and bloody. He is...
Forum: Quilting June 8th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sunny
Scrappy .... sort of

You guys have once again given me tons of perfect advice. Thanks. It's
obviously going to be awhile before I get this project even started,
much less finished. But sooner or later there will be...
Forum: Quilting June 6th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Sunny
machine quilting not "real" quilting?

Is this Neanderthal really somebody you have to talk to?

Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 6th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sunny
Scrappy .... sort of

I'm looking for suggestions on how to make a scrappy quilt but using a
fairly limited range of specific colors. I have a stack of FQs and
pieces somewhat smaller that are the perfect colors. I...
Forum: Quilting June 5th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sunny
Karen

Once again, my email isn't getting through. Thanks tho for letting me
know. Glad you have your mail. :)

Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 5th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sunny
Ping: Karen

Can you please e me about the mail? Did it arrive?

Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 4th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sunny
siggie quilts

Larisa, what a loving and lovely gift. You really did "give of
yourself". I know those quilts will be cherished and loved right up to
the last thread.

Hugs,
Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 4th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sunny
new sewing machine

Pami, I'm so glad for you that you treated yourself to a wonderful new
SM. I'm drooling for a 6600 myself. Now, go sew with it and come back
and report.

Hugs,
Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 4th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Sunny
Woo Woo!

That jacket is gorgeous. Just wonderful! You must be incredibly proud,
and so must your daughter. Wonderful work. Now, can she teach me to do
that????

Sunny
Forum: Quilting June 4th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Sunny
Saturday with Mary Ellen

I have heard over and over of Mary Ellen Hopkins but can't find much
about what her technique involves. Can some of you tell me, what is a
connection or connector? And what is her method? I have read...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sunny
kitty

Pami, I'm so happy for you. A missing animal is almost like a missing
child. Have a little "kitty and Pami" celebration -- fishy stuff for
kitty and something decadent for you. BG You both deserve...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By Sunny
OT My sad news... long so please skip if you want...

Suzie, first I was sad for you, then I reread your post and saw "he
can't do this anymore" and thought "what a bum! Didn't he listen to
the marriage vows??" And then I was angry. After reading the...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Sunny
Piecing and applique in the same block

"So, in a Whig Defeat block do you do all applique, or do as I do and
piece the fans with their diamond border,
piece those to the background and then applique the scallops (or
flourish of your...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sunny
My Happy Dance

So sweet...I may swipe your pattern for a future baby quilt. I can
just see it with some bright lizard prints I have.

Sunny
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Sunny
QI, Claws and Quilts

Dogs are hard enough. Kitties just present too many problems for me
ever to consider having one for a pet. It's sad; they're so beautiful.
But at least my dogs will "perform" for a bit of food. A...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Sunny
Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

I love this quilt. The colors are sweet and the designs made by the 4-
patch process are amazing. They may have been a PITA, but the little
sashing strips were definitely worth it.

Sunny
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sunny
My Happy Dance

So sweet...I may swipe your pattern for a future baby quilt. I can
just see it with some bright lizard prints I have.

Sunny
Forum: Quilting May 27th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Sunny
Blue and Saffron Picture

Gorgeous!! Really gorgeous. I am so jealous. Call it "Blue and Gold
Turns 'em Green."

Sunny
Forum: Quilting May 25th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Sunny
Slipping walking foot

Wow, I'm getting me one of those "ma-jig" things. I'm going to order
it right now. Thanks. Had no idea such a thing existed.

Sunny
Forum: Quilting May 25th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sunny
fabric painting

Thanks for all the great advice and info. I also never know what I
might be "up to." LOL. For the present, I am mostly up to de-toxing my
sewing room and the downstairs bathroom. I am now facing what...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 478