Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kellyk
Forum: Polymer Clay July 2nd 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By kellyk
secret pals for kids in special program

I'm a polymer clay artist in Illinois, and I'm looking for interested
PC artists who would like to be paired with a neat kid from this
community: www.generationsofhope.org . It's just an idea of...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 25th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By kellyk
Wondering where Susan is...

I'm a 10+ year polymer clay artisan, and WAY back when, there was a
stunningly talented artist by the name of Susan Pagitt Schwab. Her
work with animal canes was stunning. Suddenly there was...
Forum: Polymer Clay September 30th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By kellyk
AD: brass vessels on ebay

Just wanted to let folks know that I've put up a one-day auction for
really neat brass vessels, complete with little curved handles and
screwtops, perfect for covering with PC. I've grouped them...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3