Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sherry
Forum: Quilting January 13th 12, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
OT Low Blood Pressure

On Jan 7, 4:50*am, Sally Swindells
wrote:
DH has just spent 48 hours in hospital after suffering dizzy spells due
to low blood pressure. They couldn't find...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
It Just Won't Go Away.

Well, I think you have a legitimate, and growl-worthy complaint.
That's some
pretty trumped-up postage charges, especiall when they were supposed
to be free.
Be the squeaky wheel. It never hurts to...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Sherry
Merry Christmas to All

On Dec 13, 3:49*pm, "barnyowl" wrote:
Please enjoy the card's artistry whether you celebrate Christmas or not.
barnyowl

Forum: Quilting December 13th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
It Just Won't Go Away.

I got a little overzealous in signing up for newsletters and such on
various quilting sites and ended up getting way too many mailings--I
got tired of having to wade through it all to find personal...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 11, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Sherry
A Finish!

On Dec 1, 1:26*pm, Marcella Peek wrote:
So excited. *I rarely ever finish a quilt. *You'd think being a quilter
it would happen often, but not for me.

Not only am I...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 11, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sherry
This stinks

On Nov 28, 7:51*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I want you to see what I'm quilting. *We want to know what you're quilting.
There was a skunk print here that was so precious I...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 11, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry
Don't want to open another can of worms....

Another thought about Facebook. My friend list got out of control. So,
it's like
you are in a cozy room with my great-aunt, my sister, my pastor's
wife, my kids,
friends from my wild and crazy 20's,...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 11, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Don't want to open another can of worms....

On Nov 21, 8:00*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I 'thought' that you had to use your real identity to participate in FB.
Not so. *Yesterday, I read some foolishness about the...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 11, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
Christmas clear-out!

On Dec 1, 9:38*am, "Taria" wrote:
They must be worried they are going to be stuck with it all?
Hobby Lobby is just moving into this area so I am not familiar
with...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 11, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
Quilt Pic--Thank you Musicmaker

On Nov 18, 5:03*pm, Pat S wrote:
Lovely - it would have taken me weeks to get that colour placement!! *I
told you I was no good at anything approaching random!
.
Forum: Quilting November 18th 11, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
Quilt Pic--Thank you Musicmaker

A while back, I had admired a quilt that Musicmaker had posted a pic
of, and inquired where she got the pattern. She was kind enough to
just send me the whole magazine that the pattern was in.

I...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 11, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry
Need an old Sewing Machine manual?

On Jul 2, 10:17*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Well, hi there, Sherry. *So nice to see you. *I am NOT having an
organizational frenzy. *Just in case such an attack happens, I...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 11, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
Where Can I Buy Dynamite.

On Jun 29, 1:33*pm, GrammyKathy wrote:
I tried to post this yesterday, but it didn't go thru. *I got it from
a post on one of my quilting groups... OK, now that I've...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 11, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Sherry
Laurel Burch fabric

On Jul 1, 10:53*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Laurel Burch fabric prices went sky high after she passed away. *From
the fabrics I have, they all seem to be...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 11, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry
Need an old Sewing Machine manual?

In one of those organizational frenzies today. It's too hot to do
anything else.

Anyway, I found a Singer machine manual for 226U1 or 226U3.

I have absolutely no idea where it came from and don't...
Forum: Quilting May 14th 11, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Sherry
back to the machine

On May 11, 11:25*pm, "mary" wrote:
It's been 4 weeks since the first ambulance ride for chest pain and 3 weeks
since double by-pass surgery. *Today I finished a WH for our...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 11, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
missing one bunny and therefore 1 block! (just ranting!)

On Mar 6, 1:58*am, claudia wrote:
Hi all.

Yesterday I had nothing better to do (LOL) than do through all the
fabshophop stores looking for the bunny. I found them all,...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 11, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Sherry
'Objectionable' quilt at Virginia show

On Feb 27, 9:17*am, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
A few years ago maybe 2004 or 2006, there was a whole section at the Pacific
International Quilt Show in Santa Clara, California called...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 11, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sherry
Quilting Hoarder

On Feb 22, 11:20*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Taria, the poor dear lady let things get out of control. *Don't associate it
with participating in QOV. *It could just as well...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 11, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Sherry
'Objectionable' quilt at Virginia show

On Feb 26, 9:47*pm, Sunny wrote:
I love what everybody has said. This is a piece of work intended to
provoke thought and discussion. And it's done so. The one thought that
Forum: Quilting February 27th 11, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
Who is making a Frugal Patch?

On Feb 24, 10:21*am, Susan Laity Price
wrote:
I don't need your extras but was just wondering what is the Frugal
Patch? Sounds like a good scrap quilt.

Susan

On...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Sherry
Pay Attention, important, bleeding thread

On Feb 17, 7:24*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Now I know that most of you think of me as just a pretty face if you think
of me at all . . . or you might have noticed my sense...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 11, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
Who is making a Frugal Patch?

I know one of us is, but can't remember who. I made one. But
obviously when I was cutting I don't know when to stop because I have
approximately one zillion of those teeny rectangles left I'd be...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Sherry
finished quilt photos

On Jan 31, 6:42*pm, "Taria" wrote:
I uploaded a few photos to my flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/

Baby quilt at the top and about halfway down...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 11, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Sherry
I Finished That Sucker

On Jan 27, 8:48*am, "Kay Ahr" wrote: