Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 2.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Donna D.
Forum: Needlework August 28th 12, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
My picutre

Thanks
wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:22:14 -0400, "Donna D."
wrote:

I got my...
Forum: Needlework August 28th 12, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
I cant believe it

Thanks
"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Congratulations, Donna! Well done!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Forum: Needlework August 23rd 12, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Thanks
I don't think the feathers turned out exactly what I wanted but it is
stunning. Michaels did a great job actually a friend that works there took
it apart after it was framed because the...
Forum: Needlework August 22nd 12, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
My picutre

I got my picutre of magical night on rctnp.
I will see if I can get the other 2 I have up later.
Thanks
Donna
Forum: Needlework August 21st 12, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
I cant believe it

I had a hard time with the feathers. They are actually for fly fishing. The
pictures I have are not so great but my DH took more yesterday so I hope to
use them. My son picked out the frame which...
Forum: Needlework August 18th 12, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
I cant believe it

I WON me I have stitched for 30 years and never could compete with everyone
else but this year and (after I see if I can get good shot I will post them
to rctnp.)
I won Best Of Show for Magical...
Forum: Needlework August 15th 12, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Donna D.
Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum

I just got this from a friend
FYI-Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum designer of Lavender & Lace and Told in a Garden
patterns passed away today. All those magnificent angel patterns she
created--I'm sure...
Forum: Needlework July 25th 12, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Donna D.
A finish finally!!!

I finished Magical Nights after many years
I put feathers on it for the Pegasus horses wings so I hope it comes out all
right.

Michaels is clever.They take a picture of your project with the frame...
Forum: Needlework May 17th 12, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Donna D.
Walmart

I dont know if anyone posted this. Walmart brought back there DMC floss and
some kits.
Donna
Forum: Needlework October 15th 11, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
Photo to cross stitch

Thanks I did send an e mail to you.
"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message
F.James Cripwell ) writes:
Tia...
Forum: Needlework October 13th 11, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
Photo to cross stitch

I have one but I wanted someone professional. I don't want to stitch the
pics to make sure they are right. I used it to change sizes. But never
anything else. I might look on e bay to find someone...
Forum: Needlework October 11th 11, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna D.
Photo to cross stitch

I am looking for a company to make some photos in to cross stitch sharts. I
have the pc program but I really want someone professional so I can sell
somecharts for a fund raising project.
Does...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 11, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Donna D.
Saving Santa

It wasn't signed or dated. I wish it was. I might have tried to find the
owner. This is another example why stitched items should not be
gifts.Weather you like her designs or not this one has 3...
Forum: Needlework April 30th 11, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Donna D.
Saving Santa

I know I have done that for a few gifts. What a shame. I have it drying now.
How dirty it was.
People do not understand the work in projects. I know my dad didn't when I
made him a picture until he...
Forum: Needlework April 30th 11, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Donna D.
Mirabilia "Santa's Magic"

I found it. it is a Mirabilia design.
To go with my last posting of saving santa. Take a look I found a picutre on
e bay. Now you know why I think it needed saved.
Donna
Forum: Needlework April 30th 11, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Donna D.
Saving Santa

I found a beautifully stitched Santa I swear was a Miriblla design but can
not find a picture of it at a church sale. I can not believe someone
stitched and beaded such a beautiful picture only to...
Forum: Needlework March 12th 11, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Donna D.
Off to get framed

I actually have a project I finished. Yea!!

I hope to get it framed but I need it for Sunday so I might do it myself
then take it next week.
My son is an Eagle scout and his court of honor is...
Forum: Needlework February 25th 11, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Donna D.
Wonderful grab bags

I found a new stitch shop looking for My Big Toe scissors fobs and needles
and what I found was a wonderful store called Stitches N Things.
While I was looking around I found fiber grab bags and...
Forum: Needlework September 21st 10, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Donna D.
Teatime Stitchery, Monroeville, Pa

There is a new shop in Ligonier. I haven't been there yet but my DH and son
were in it. No Anchor floss. Painted canvas and I don't know what else.
I never found Needlepoint Breeze. There is one in...
Forum: Needlework September 21st 10, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Teatime Stitchery, Monroeville, Pa

Really I didn't hear it was gone. I wondered when I wanted to order fabric
and she didn't sell any. She tried to move more into knitting and yarns.
Shame I really loved it for a lot of years. The...
Forum: Needlework September 21st 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Why can't I

BYW No only does Heaven and Earth have designs Dimensions has 2 that I know
of Woodland Enchantress the one I have and Fall Fairy which I think is
wonderful. Some are on Mountain T shirts but the...
Forum: Needlework September 19th 10, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Why can't I

See I used to take my stitching to work and when I took my kid to karate. I
don't do either now. I should take it to work. My afghan was too big and too
many colors to carry. I have worked on...
Forum: Needlework September 18th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Why can't I

Why cant I ever finish a project? I started 1 in 2008 I think 1 even in
2000. I just saw another I really want that matches the 1 I am working on.
Not really working I hardly ever stitch anymore....
Forum: Needlework September 8th 10, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Le Lievre et le Postier postman and hare chart By Nimue

I can see not wanting to waste time on a $3.00 order. I wrote them again
Sunday. I want the $50.00 kit plus different fabric. But they never answered
it. I was searching the web but got a web virus...
Forum: Needlework September 7th 10, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Donna D.
Le Lievre et le Postier postman and hare chart By Nimue

I sent 2 email questions to them and they never answered. I asked 123 the
same question about anchor floss. Got an answer, ordered and received the
floss.
I will write back 1 more...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103