Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Forum: Beads February 20th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Queen Of Pearls - Tahitian Black Pearls

During the 19th century in Europe, Especially England's luxury markets
created a huge demand for items made from "Mother of pearl." Mother of
pearl refers to the nacre layered on the inside the...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
5 Perfect Christmas Gift Ideas For Him

It's holiday time again and what should you get for him? He has
everything, so what else could there possibly be? Don't give up yet
because there are plenty of unique ideas for the man who's...
Forum: Sewing February 16th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tanning Is Great! But Get Some Sun Protective Swimwear.

Summer is the season of fun at the beach and there is plenty of
sunlight making it imperative to put on sun protective swimwear .
Whilst the great pastime time during this period is sun bathing,...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Stress Management: 10 Tips For Working Mothers

In my practice as a hypnotherapist, I have many clients who come to me
for stress management. Many of those clients are working mothers who
fret about the demands on their time: children, husband or...
Forum: Beads February 6th 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Why We Call Silver Jewellery Sterling Silver

We receive several enquiries each month, generally from existing
customers, asking about the origins of the word 'sterling'.

I suppose most of these people have had a quick look over our...
Forum: Beads February 5th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
How To Choose The Right Sunless Tanning Product

Sunless tanning products come in several forms. The efficacy and
results of these methods vary. Prices also vary. Treatments can cost
anywhere from just a few dollars for a sunless tanning cream, to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6