Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Jewelry August 14th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Slider Script help?

On Aug 14, 5:06 am, John wrote:
http://www.goldsmithsilversmith.com/index2.html

I have never done business with these folk, but they came up with a
google search for...
Forum: Jewelry August 13th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Slider Script help?

Does anyone know where I can have a slider script charm/pendant made?
I am hoping to have numerous copies made to re-sell but it has to be
custom because I need it to have a unique word. At the very...
Forum: Beads July 21st 08, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
charm necklace question - type of chain?

This is a big problem for me so any help is appreciated. I use the
double link cable chain for charm bracelets, but I'd like to find a
good chain for charm NECKLACES. I use dangling alphabet...
Forum: Jewelry July 19th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
crimping technique question - crimp too tight!

On Jul 18, 10:16 pm, "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:52:46 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry
wrote:

What is the best way to...
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
crimp too tight - need advice

Okay, I know how to make a crimp. I've made hundreds and I do them
pretty well. I even make sure not to get my 'wires crossed' before
the crimp. Here's my problem: I don't like wire to show so I...
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
A Box of Old Lapidary Journals

On Jul 18, 9:10 pm, Maren at google wrote:
On Jul 18, 3:55 pm, wrote:

On Jul 18, 11:28 am, "Christina Peterson"
Forum: Jewelry July 19th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
crimping technique question - crimp too tight!

Okay, I know how to make a crimp. I've made hundreds and I do them
pretty well. I even make sure not to get my 'wires crossed' before
the crimp. Here's my problem: I don't like wire to show so I...
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
A Box of Old Lapidary Journals

On Jul 18, 11:28 am, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:
Anyone want a boxful of old Lapidary Journals? From around 10 years ago, a
couple dozen of them. For the price of a flat...
Forum: Jewelry June 27th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
looking for miniature clasps

I am making a necklace with a fair amount of beads attached to chain.
The buyer would like to be able to put charms on the necklace on
occasion and remove them on occasion. These are alphabet charms...
Forum: Beads June 25th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Swarovski vs. Preciosa

On Jun 24, 10:56 am, Maren at google wrote:
On Jun 24, 3:22 am, wrote:

1. Looking for a source for Preciosa beads for a good price.

2. ...
Forum: Jewelry June 24th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Help! I'm desperate! How do I get good pics of my jewelry?

On Jun 24, 12:05 am, Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:
elm wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:03 pm, wrote:

Getting ready to launch my site. The "Libbi" pics are my...
Forum: Beads June 24th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Can I make my own recycled glass beads?

Has anyone ever done this? I have a friend who drinks sodas from a
glass Mexican Coca-Cola bottle and has about a hundred empty bottled.
I love the way recycled beads look. Is there a "homemade"...
Forum: Beads June 24th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Swarovski vs. Preciosa

1. Looking for a source for Preciosa beads for a good price.

2. Swarovski vs. Preciosa? From what I have heard, they are both
machine cut, lead based crystal. Is this true? at preciosa.com...
Forum: Jewelry June 23rd 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Know where I can find Preciosa beads?

Anyone have a good supplier for Preciosa beads?

Thanks,
Libbi
Forum: Jewelry June 23rd 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Help! I'm desperate! How do I get good pics of my jewelry?

Getting ready to launch my site. The "Libbi" pics are my stuff, taken
over a period of 2 weeks. Taken in various settings: indoor natural
light, outdoor medium light, outdoor sunny, indoor flash,...
Forum: Beads May 24th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
good website template for jewelry sales?

On May 23, 1:55 pm, Maren at google wrote:
On May 22, 3:52 am, wrote:

Anyone know of a good place to get very budget friendly or even free
Forum: Beads May 23rd 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
know where I can find these pendant backs? (item i want to epoxy)

On May 23, 2:10 am, Carla wrote:
Here are a few places I know of for "pendant trays" -

Forum: Beads May 22nd 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
good website template for jewelry sales?

Anyone know of a good place to get very budget friendly or even free
templates that would be helpful in selling jewelry. I can modify it,
change colors, swap logo, etc., I just don't have time to...
Forum: Beads May 22nd 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
know where I can find these pendant backs? (item i want to epoxy)

Hi, I am looking for something I saw in a store called a pendant
back. It is different than a glass frame charm. It is similar to a
picture frame, but it has a back, a soldered jump ring, and no...
Forum: Beads May 13th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
accu-flex versus softflex

On May 12, 8:10 pm, "Sterling" wrote:
Meteor,

I'd have to say that they are very very similar. I don't see any differences in the two brands, but
I've never used...
Forum: Beads May 8th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help!! charms to lay right, glue on jump ring, good digitalcamera

On May 8, 6:31 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm, what about a lacy little chain connecting the top of each letter
to the next one? I'm sort of picturing the chain going...
Forum: Beads May 8th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help!! charms to lay right, glue on jump ring, good digitalcamera

here's is a link that might be more help. the split rings idea is a
very good once, but i simply LIKE the look of the jump ring. argh.
anyway, here's my REAL problem... ...
Forum: Beads May 7th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help!! charms to lay right, glue on jump ring, good digitalcamera

On May 7, 8:53 am, wrote:
Hi Y'all ~

I need help (help!). EVERYTIME I make a necklace with charms the
charms go every which way depending on how the wind blows. The...
Forum: Beads May 7th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Help!! charms to lay right, glue on jump ring, good digital camera

Hi Y'all ~

I need help (help!). EVERYTIME I make a necklace with charms the
charms go every which way depending on how the wind blows. The only
way I can get them to lay flat is to make them...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24