Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sharon Hays
Forum: Sewing January 19th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Sharon Hays
Grommets and edging questions

Kay Lancaster wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:30:33 -0700, SteveB wrote:
I am repairing a pretty good shadecloth I had custom made about five
years
ago. The thread...
Forum: Sewing January 19th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 12
Posted By Sharon Hays
Sewing Silk

Woolstitcher wrote:

Hi, :)
I'm a fairly decent sewer, I have sewn everything from market bags to
complicated garments, however, I have never sewn with silk. A friend gave
me a small bag of...
Forum: Sewing May 11th 08, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Sharon Hays
Fabric inventory software recommendations?

Smokey wrote:

While I appreciate the recommendations of Excel (I have made up several
for my own use) I am not looking for something for myself . I am looking
for a program for a non-computer...
Forum: Sewing May 7th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Sharon Hays
Fabric inventory software recommendations?

Kate XXXXXX wrote:

Smokey wrote:
Hello all,

Can anyone direct me to a good (but preferably cheap or FREE) software
program to track my sewing fabric inventory? Some of the...
Forum: Sewing April 17th 08, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Sharon Hays
Need Internet Source for awning supplies

SteveB wrote:

What's a good Internet supplier of Singer 111W155 needles, heavy UV
resistant thread for outdoor awnings, and sewing machine lubricants?

And what is a good source for awning...
Forum: Sewing March 31st 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Sharon Hays
Hotrodding a Pfaff

Pogonip wrote:

I suggest you take Ron's counsel on this - the motor he's suggesting
would not likely overheat, as he says, and would give you everything you
want. Ron knows his stuff.

I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6