Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Yarn May 17th 09, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
baby blankets

On May 17, 10:53�am, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
On May 17, 9:25 am, Spike wrote:
Forum: Yarn March 21st 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Red Heart Super Saver

On Mar 11, 3:26�pm, Ana wrote:
Hi Everybody!
Where Can I Find Affordable Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Black And
Frosty Green? If Anyone Can Help Me, I'd Really...
Forum: Yarn November 3rd 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
love & money loom instructions

On Nov 2, 11:32�pm, wrote:
UMM have been doing this technique since childhood never knew it was
called loom nore that it was anything to do with love ,,one never
stops...
Forum: Yarn September 30th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
SHANA TOVA =GOOD YEAR 5769

On Sep 30, 12:47�pm, Walker Family wrote:
Shana Tova to you, Mirjam!!!

I crocheted a shawl for Vicky to wear to services this week. �She
really liked it. �If you...
Forum: Yarn August 27th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Birthday wishes for Dennis

Hi Dennis,

No, I didn't forget your birthday and I want to wish you a very happy
birthday and hope you have many, many more.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn August 9th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
OT Had auto accident all OK

On Aug 9, 12:23�pm, Spike Driver wrote:
Carey N. wrote:
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Hello...
Forum: Yarn March 8th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
OT from Noreen

On Mar 8, 7:19Â*am, "JC/CT" wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:41�am, Spike Driver wrote:

Noreen just called me this morning. �Her mother just lives 25...
Forum: Yarn December 22nd 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Merry Christmas!

On Dec 21, 9:36�pm, Katherine wrote:
On Dec 20, 11:49�pm, "Murielle" wrote:

Hope you all have a safe, peaceful happy holiday.

Thanks,...
Forum: Yarn December 11th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
knitting a picture into a scarf

On Dec 11, 3:01�pm, myswendy wrote:
On Dec 11, 2:53 pm, Alan wrote:

On Dec 11, 10:31 am, myswendy wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Yarn November 25th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Recent Projects

On Nov 25, 6:37�am, "DAB" wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
I have been busy recouping from my laminectomy on L3, 4, & 5. �It is
doing ok.

I am working on a crocheted...
Forum: Yarn October 31st 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OT Here we go again

On Oct 30, 8:38?am, "Georgia" wrote:
Hope all goes smoothly, and you're better than ever!

Georgia

"Spike Driver" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn October 27th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
A picture

On Oct 27, 9:12?am, myswendy wrote:
On Oct 26, 5:22 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:

is up for THE shawl. It's blocking on the floor, but you'll get the idea.
Forum: Yarn October 24th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Fires in Calif.

Hi Everyone,

I do hope and pray that all the folks on here that live in Calif. are
safe and sound and not even near the terrible fires.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn July 20th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
OT - just touching base

On Jul 19, 8:56?pm, "JJMolvik" wrote:
I haven't been on in awhile. My father has been fighting Prostate cancer
that spread to bone, marrow, and lymph nodes. I have been...
Forum: Yarn July 18th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sad News

Hi Everyone,

For any of you who knew Gwen Kelly, she passed away suddenly on Tues.
morning.

If this gets posted twice, please excuse me as google doesn't seem to
want to post messages today.

Hugs,
Forum: Yarn July 18th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sad news

Hi Everyone,

For any of you who knew Gwen Kelly, she passed away suddenly Tues.
morning.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn July 18th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Gwen Kelly

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let any of you who knew Gwen Kelly that she passed
away suddenly on Tues. morning.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn June 21st 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
OT Gail

On Jun 21, 1:37?am, Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,

Gail was diagnosed with ALS today "Lou Gehrigs Disease". It has been a
rough week. The doctor said the coming...
Forum: Yarn March 17th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
a *afghan-blanket-lapghan* "thread"

On Mar 17, 2:20?pm, "Purplenova" wrote:
Sudoku blanket 81 different squares 9 different designs in 9 colours

--
Jules

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
A FO

On Mar 12, 2:07�pm, "The Other Kim" wrote:
Wooly wrote:
http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/pi1.jpg

Pinned on the floor at my mother's-in-law (no kids, no cats, no
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
FO's and new pics

On Mar 12, 2:55�pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
I have new pictures *;) :

Baby Arnold Sweater from The Knit Stitch by Sally Melville:http://tinyurl..com/2kb9vf
Now that I look at...
Forum: Yarn March 2nd 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Att'n: COGGIE

On Mar 2, 2:26?pm, "The Other Kim" wrote:
Noreen wrote:
Coggie,
My deepest sympathy regarding the passing of your Dad.
Hugs,
Noreen

Lots of love headed your...
Forum: Yarn February 28th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
OTP Marissa

On Feb 28, 1:20�am, "Shillelagh" wrote:
"dawn" wrote in message

For all of you who wished...
Forum: Yarn February 24th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Moebius pictures

On Feb 24, 11:21?am, "Bernadette" wrote:
Here they are.

If you go tohttp://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/Brenna1508/

and scroll down the first page the pictures we've...
Forum: Yarn January 5th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
friday morning

Ophelia wrote:
Gee, you haven't floated away with all the rain you've received. Great
to see you here.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora!!! how lovely to see you he))) I have been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41