Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Forum: Beads May 9th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for...

It sounds like you want a kind of bead "cage." Perhaps you
can find those online, and then cut them apart so you only
have the two bits that are 90 degrees to each other.

HTH! Susan in DC
Forum: Beads April 13th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
PEEPS!

On Apr 12, 5:29*pm, wrote:
Love it. *Especially #2 with the chickens in the window in China
Town. *And #40, the factory where Peeps are making marshmellow
"Peeple".

Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Easter

On Apr 11, 11:04*am, Bart Mendelson wrote:
Shirley Shone wrote:
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Happy Easter, Shirley!...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
PEEPS!

There was a contest for Peeps dioramas at The Washington Post.
Check 'em out! :-)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/peeps

- Susan in DC
Forum: Beads April 6th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

On Apr 2, 7:52*pm, wrote:
Susan, it's great to hear from you again. *And I hope you're still
around.

Why did you move back to DC? *I hope it was a good move for you.

Forum: Beads April 6th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
magazine question

On Apr 2, 9:02*pm, wrote:
Have you got your studio set up yet?

Hi, Tina. Thanks for asking -- no. :-) I've made some
more space, so that's good, but I'm still going thru...
Forum: Beads March 20th 09, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
magazine question

On Mar 19, 11:14*am, granny2b wrote:
That is so funny because I am looking for a past issue of Beadwork!
April-May2007. *Do you have that one? *How much do you want for...
Forum: Beads March 15th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

On Mar 14, 10:19*pm, Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:
OMG - SUSAN! *It's been ages and ages!

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave...
Forum: Beads March 14th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
magazine question

We've moved to a MUCH SMALLER place, so I'm redoing
and re-thinking my studio. I think some of my magazines
have to go. :-( So........I've got "Bead & Button" and
"Beadwork," and I'm this close...
Forum: Beads March 13th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

On Feb 4, 7:53*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:

So come on lots hear from you and build the ratings back up on this group..

Amazing... I haven't posted in YEARS,...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10