Morning Mist Quilt by [email protected]
This is the quilt I am working on right now. I would not recommend this quilt for a beginner because they use the old fashion way of making flying geese. On the internet go to www.quiltmakermagazine-September/October-2018, then open it(should be at the very top), after opening for some reason...
Yesterday 05:04 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 3 Quilting