Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Audrey[_2_]
Forum: Needlework April 21st 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
Vermillion's Bundle of Bears correction

It seems like no one knows about this. I still haven't heard from
Donna or anyone from her site.

Audrey (again)

On Apr 15, 9:32*am, Audrey wrote:
I printed out the corrections...
Forum: Needlework April 15th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
Vermillion's Bundle of Bears correction

I printed out the corrections to Donna Vermillion's Bundle of Bears
Stocking a couple of weeks ago, thinking I have the chart. It turns
out I have the chart for the Bundle of Bears *picture*, not...
Forum: Marketplace February 6th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
FREE leaflet (pay S&H only): fabric covered video cassette boxes

This leaflet has been taken, everybody.

Audrey

On Jan 27, 1:28*pm, Audrey wrote:
This leaflet is called Fabric Covered Video Cassette Boxes, it's from
1991, Lynn Paulin/Step...
Forum: Marketplace January 30th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
Taken and still available

The "Fabric Covered Video Cassette Boxes" has been taken, but I still
have the Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch Samplers book! LMK if
you'd like it, $4 + US postage (2nd Class/Media rate or...
Forum: Marketplace January 27th 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
FREE leaflet (pay S&H only): fabric covered video cassette boxes

This leaflet is called Fabric Covered Video Cassette Boxes, it's from
1991, Lynn Paulin/Step by Step Publications #LP125. It tells you how
to make plastic video boxes real pretty for weddings,...
Forum: Marketplace January 26th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
For Sale: Cross Stitch Samplers book

This 1986 book by Better Homes & Gardens is in like-new condition.
Great bargain at $4, + US postage at 2nd class or Prior Mail
(whichever you prefer).

Audrey
Forum: Needlework November 17th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
Do you have this book?

Does anyone have the Bucilla book named Inspirational Cross Stitch?
I'm wondering if it has a chart that I want to do, it's called All
Creatures (Great and Small). Somebody is selling Inspirational...
Forum: Marketplace February 4th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
FREE: International Bears II charts

These are Donna Vermillion Giampa's International Bears II charts from
2001. I had them each printed out from her Web site, and just bought
the chart with all 12 of them, so the ones from her Web...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
ISO Angel of Bounty

I have the whole kit, Julie, unopened, I would be willing to sell it
to you at a nominal price. I can't imagine I'll ever do it, so it's
just taking up space here. E-mail me directly and we'll work...
Forum: Needlework January 8th 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
free Kwanzaa patterns

For anyone that's interested, I just came across these Kwanzaa ccs
patterns: http://holidays.about.com/od/craftsactivities/ig/Kwanzaa-Cross-Stitch-Pattern/

Enjoy them!

Audrey
Forum: Needlework December 29th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
recommendating for magnifying lamp

Why not just order that one since it is the one you want??

I was wondering if there is a different one that I should be looking
for at a retail store to buy it locally, rather than having...
Forum: Needlework December 29th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
recommendating for magnifying lamp

I have a Visual Mate LM747 and *love it*!! This one:
http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/071919.html But it's about 10
years old, and a few years ago, it wouldn't turn on, my DH had to
replace the...
Forum: Needlework October 27th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
CCS supplies and International travel

In case anyone wants to know, here's what happened with my carry-on
cross stitch supplies when I went to China last month:

I carried on a pair of Fiskar's with 3" blades, and they were accepted
from...
Forum: Marketplace September 2nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
FREE FOR POSTAGE: 2 cross stitch kits

I was just given two ccs kits by my DH's aunt, who finds these at
garage sales and assumes I want them *all* :). Anyone in the U.S. can
have them just by paying $5 shipping and handling, first come...
Forum: Needlework August 28th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Audrey[_2_]
Error in Reflections?

Shoot, I guess no one knows about this...... Unfortunately, my mail
to the P.O. Box number in Carmichael, CA, that was on the chart, was
returned today, "Box closed, unable to forward". I don't...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15