Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Alpaca Batting

On 3 Sep, 02:49, Sandy Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

Oh, the alpaca batting was just fine,
but the llama out in centerfield was spectacular, hurling the ball to
the guanaco at...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
OT - our friends down south

On 1 Sep, 11:57, "Heather in WestOz" wrote:
Gustav is making the news here in Australia too.
We are thinking of everyone who has to go through this all over again.
Hugs...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Meet up accomplished with Rusty

Hi girls,
Not sure if Rusty has checked in with a report on our meeting 2 weeks
ago as I have just returned from Melbourne (Oz).
Anyhow, I had previously had the pleasure of meeting Rusty three...
Forum: Quilting August 9th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Question for Melburnians (is that the right word?)

On 9 Aug, 22:36, Reader sassylady@home wrote:
Rusty, there is nothing in our Telephone book for that.

Bring your wet weather and winter gear! * We are having a top of 10
degrees tomorrow...
Forum: Quilting August 9th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Question for Melburnians (is that the right word?)

On 9 Aug, 06:16, rusty wrote:
Is *Books 'n Things still in Collingwood? *Last time I visited, I got
a few meters of some beautiful fabric there, and this time I want to
find...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Introduction

On 2 Aug, 08:03, "Brian Christiansen"
wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Quilting July 29th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Fabric Scotland?

On 30 Jul, 06:28, (yspetersen)
wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a really good fabric store in Scotland? *I live in
Dundee but am having trouble finding...
Forum: Quilting July 28th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Had fun doing a QU course

On 29 Jul, 05:21, lyn5 wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:38*pm, wrote:

On 28 Jul, 12:35, Sandy wrote:

In article
Forum: Quilting July 28th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Had fun doing a QU course

On 28 Jul, 12:35, Sandy wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Just finished a Quilt...
Forum: Quilting July 27th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Lower Your Blood Pressure

On 28 Jul, 02:12, "Carolyn McCarty" wrote:
Oh, Polly! *You're always good for a chuckle!

I'm sending the gators a prezzie--as soon as I find the @($*%^&# who changed
Forum: Quilting July 27th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Had fun doing a QU course

Just finished a Quilt University.com 4 week class on EQ6 Building
Blocks. It is the first one I have taken and I can really recommend
it. I know EQ6 quite well but I learnt such alot of tricky...
Forum: Quilting July 25th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
"Sparks of Lime" photos

On 25 Jul, 09:52, jennellh wrote:
Sorry, for some reason I got / instead of dots!!! *Try now..http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
I should also say that I...
Forum: Quilting July 25th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
"Autumn" Quilt

On 25 Jul, 05:55, Tia Mary wrote:
Hi Guys,
* * Well, I went through all of my autumn fabrics and have decided on
just what I will use to make my planned scrappy autumn...
Forum: Quilting July 25th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
"Sparks of Lime" photos

On 25 Jul, 07:39, jennellh wrote:
aka - the green table runner! *A week ago, it was sitting on a pile of
projects (4 other table runners and a set of 6 placemats) -...
Forum: Quilting July 24th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Amazing mini quilts- link

On 23 Jul, 22:46, Musicmaker wrote:
wow - I'd like to try that!

Musicmaker

I too was captivated by the miniature quilts! Seeing this is my year
of the 'small...
Forum: Quilting July 14th 08, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
new photos

On 13 Jul, 22:40, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/151241728OelHwe?vhost=community

I've added photos of two WHs, one of Pat's Snowflake, and the other my
own...
Forum: Quilting July 13th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Birthday Wall Hanging

Here's a pix of a quilt wall hanging I have just given away for a
friend's 50th birthday. She was overwhelmed with the present. Pattern
based on a Karen Krueger Design...
Forum: Quilting July 13th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Wall hanging is done!!

That is a lovely quilt Irene. Very pretty flowers, what a clever
operator and computer aided design.
Cheers Bronnie

IMS wrote:

I finally finished a large 'appliqu� in the hoop' quilt today....
Forum: Quilting July 6th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 87
Posted By [email protected]
VERY OT International traveling???

Good point TM. But, do you mean you drink the ice melted into water
in places where you only drink 'bottled water' otherwise? Not sure I
understand that -- ice is usually made from local tap...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
* Fireworks! *

On 5 Jul, 10:42, Sandy Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

Thanks! It's been a good day.
Anniversary #33

We'll be surrounded by fireworks shows tonight, all the
neighboring...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 87
Posted By [email protected]
VERY OT International traveling???

Lol Girls! And you too Kathyl, re me and travel tips. But I think
all the other respondents have got it covered. Lots of good ideas.
Nothing like personal experience to draw on.
Anyway, tell us,...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
OT - mostly - Anybody miss me?

On 2 Jul, 11:43, "Polly Esther" wrote:
So good to see you again. We're glad your eye injury is healing nicely and
welcome you home.
I've never doubted that...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Eensy-weensy pocket quilt- pics

On 2 Jul, 13:14, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Someone dear to me has taken a job that is rather dangerous. I made a
pocket quilt for good luck- it can be...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Pix from workshop "Fabrication"

On 2 Jul, 11:46, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Bronnie, while you're here - do you have contact with our Cats - Cheryl? We
haven't heard from her in such a long time. Polly

Forum: Quilting July 1st 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Pix from workshop "Fabrication"

Here are some pix from a workshop I attended last week.
"Fabrication Fantasia"
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/144617897rRwYZY
The tutor was Australian, Lisa Walton of Sydney. Her website...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59