Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda Lee
Forum: Yarn September 4th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Linda Lee
Where have all the knitters gone ?

Where have all the knitters gone?....as far as possible from the likes
of Peter Lucas!
Forum: Yarn September 4th 10, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Linda Lee
Where have all the knitters gone ?

Where have all the knitters gone?....as far as possible from the likes
of Peter Lucas!
Forum: Yarn December 2nd 09, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda Lee
hello, new here

Welcome Sarah from Pennsylvania, USA.
Forum: Yarn November 29th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Lee
scarf pattern? ... knit, tapered, eyelet...Hi Chris & Mirjam

I'm kind of a beginner to...well not really as I have been knitting for
40 years but in this group I am the small child in the play yard wanting
to play with the big kids as there is so much talent...
Forum: Yarn November 24th 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda Lee
my notes have disappeared ?????????

Well let me tell you the dumb thing I do...I always have more than one
project going at once and I have to have a pattern in front of me.
I just number the rows on a piece of paper and check each row...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Linda Lee
When you have Leftovers , how do you plan something ?(Lynne)

I think you're reading to much into Mirjam's words.
Forum: Yarn November 18th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Linda Lee
When you have Leftovers , how do you plan something ?

I make crochet yoyos with my left-overs and turn them into 12" squares
for a lapghan for a Seniors' Home. I have enough left-overs to make one
every year.

For the tiny pieces I use them to add a...
Forum: Yarn October 21st 09, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Lee
Attn: Mirjam ....

Can you use a spray bottle of water and ? and slowly pull it apart and
leave it flat? I wouldn't put it in the dryer.
Forum: Yarn September 20th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Linda Lee
OT/clueless me

I didn't know this was a google group as I have been posting with the
webtv. When I tried posting with the computer I had to sign up...which
I didn't...so I'll just pop in from here until MSN pulls...
Forum: Yarn September 18th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Lee
Cheap yarn

How wonderful to hear about the donated yarns and people still giving to
others through the different charities.

Let's not forget the animal shelters for the yarns that may be
questionable.
Forum: Yarn September 13th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Lee
Cheap yarn/Dennis

Wow!!! That's like hitting the lottery, I would think!
Forum: Yarn August 18th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Linda Lee
she was amazed

I know it can be done...correcting just one stitch...but I wouldn't be
the master of it. roflmbo

I'm not even sure I would take on the challenge of knitting in one piece
but I know 'no seams' would...
Forum: Yarn August 18th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Linda Lee
she was amazed

If I see a mistake in my knitting you better believe it gets unravelled
pretty fast. I would never be happy knowing there was a mistake.

I knit for charities mostly with plain old 'Red Heart' yarns...
Forum: Yarn July 30th 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By Linda Lee
Babies! Lots of Babies!Murielle

I'm a lurker here to. I can't do half the things the regulars post and
talk about but I enjoy checking this group out nonetheless.
Forum: Yarn May 13th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda Lee
Odd pattern instructions

What's even worse is to knit a pattern the first time without a problem
and then come back to it later on to knit again and scratch your head
because you just can't get it. That's when I know I have...
Forum: Yarn April 30th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 22
Posted By Linda Lee
Knitting in Public

In the year 2009 the only things people do in public is talk on the cell
phones and play with the hand held gadgets so sitting quietly and do any
type of needlework is indeed a strange sight which I...
Forum: Yarn February 22nd 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda Lee
Looking for help with crochet patternMirjam

Thank you for the heads up on the socks suggestion. With that one of
the posters was able to find a slipper pattern with a turned down cuff
which is close to what she wanted. Thank you for...
Forum: Yarn February 20th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda Lee
Looking for help with crochet pattern

This was posted in my 'webtv only' craft group and no one has been able
to help. The person is crocheting a house slipper using the dmensions
of her closed fist to make the pattern. Does anyone...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21