Which would you buy (if either) by Brian Christiansen
One of my sewing machines is a New Home 445 from the early 60's (I think). I was messing around on ebay (just looking at the listings, not really "shopping" for anything). Well,anyway, there were 2 listings for New home 445's on it (there were actually more than that, I think, but I am just...
Today 04:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 81 Quilting
The Bordered 9 Patch Quilt by [email protected]
This is the quilt I am currently working on. It is from Missouri Star Quilt Co. I brought the pattern from them. I am using batiks but you can use just regular material of your choice. Using 4 white 2 1/2 inch squares and 5 prints, sew into a 9 patch, then take two 6 1/2 inch x 2 1/2 inch...
Today 04:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Quilting