Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Curtis
Forum: Quilting August 24th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Perhaps chocolate would jog your memory. Hum.. wonder if I can find some
that would be to your liking.
I saw that post too and wondered who else, other than me, would be
nuts enough to attempt a...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Haha.. thanks Nightmist.
Hugs back!!
Diana

http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

NightMist wrote:
'bout flippin time!
*grumble grumble*
Forum: Quilting August 24th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Doesn't ring a bell..nope. :)
Howdy Sandy!!
Have you been spreading the good word? Finished is Good and .. nothing
that a good coat of paint cant fix?
I still have that little girl though she is...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

I like how that turned out Estelle! Nice use of fabrics.
Thanks for the link.
Hugs
Diana
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
Here is a link I think!...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Thanks Sandy! Missed you too!
Diana, shaking her head and laughing at Polly's camping storms.

http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Sandy wrote:
Piggybacking here, since my...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Thanks Julia, will do!
Thank you for the warm welcome home everyone!!
hugs,
Diana
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Julia in MN wrote:
Welcome back, Diana! I've got a Storm...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

I would love to see it! Is there a link?
Hugs!
Diana
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Estelle Gallagher wrote:
Lovely to hear from you Diana! Glad you are still creating! I...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Yay! Its Polly!
Your unique sense of humor has brightend many a day for me, so you are
my sunshine as well.
Diana
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Polly Esther wrote:
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Thank you Karen!
hugs right back!!
Diana
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
A big wide-open-armed welcome back hug to you!

Karen, Queen...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

LOL! yes, I am still a great fan of coffee crisps. How sweet that your
remember!
Thank you for the warm welcome back!
I have a photo of the rug in progress:...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By D Curtis
back from a long long quiltless spell

Hi Everyone,
Its been many a day I had anything to report quiltwise and that
explains my absence from the group for a few years, plus trying to get a
business going took up all my free time as...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 12th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 19
Posted By D Curtis
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Yes, they are mine. :) I first make a ball of the white, flatten it
into an oval with my fingers, and then roll it around a small snake of
the yellow. I tease the edges of the white down until...
Forum: Beads July 12th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By D Curtis
Etsy

The pros are, lower fees than etsy, a great group of people to deal
with, both the site admins and staff as well as other sellers. Its a
great place to have your hand crafted items stand out, there...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 6th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 19
Posted By D Curtis
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Barb, your work is growing by leaps and bounds. Its beautiful! Thanks
for sharing.
Di
http://lunamom.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/lunamom44

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Quickly uploaded to my...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By D Curtis
OT- Yahoo Photo Albums closing!

You can have the photos transfered to flickr if you have an account
there. There are other options for transfer as well, other sites they
will move your photos...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 11th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 6
Posted By D Curtis
spam

I'm still here. I dont get much spam, but there arent many people
posting here either. There is only one way to change that. Start posting
more! yay!
Di, aka Capt....
Forum: Beads June 5th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By D Curtis
Week 2 Baby Lampwork

Not being a lampwork expert, I cant comment on technicality's but I sure
like your color sense and shapes. The goddess bead is really cool.. I
mean its hideously ugly and you need to send it to me...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By D Curtis
favor

Hi Pami,
I personally cant do embroidery for you, but if you arent able to
find someone on the group who is able to help you, consider going to
Etsy.com and contacting MindysEmbroidery. She...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 3rd 07, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 15
Posted By D Curtis
A big show and tell from me...

Way to Go! That is a well done site, and so much to look at.
Di
http://lunamom.etsy.com

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

Forum: Polymer Clay March 18th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By D Curtis
Pigment Powder and Polymer Clay

The fun thing about pigments, such as Pearl-ex, is that you can do what
you like with them. You can mix it into the clay, brush it on the
surface before you bake, and brush it on after curing. You...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By D Curtis
OT getting designs made into fabrics

Oh, thats fine, Leslie. Its really ME that wants to take her designs,
whether in fabric or not, and make it into quilts. Im glad you saw that
potential too.
Diana
http://duet.etsy.com

Leslie & The...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By D Curtis
OT getting designs made into fabrics

Thats the right attitude, it cant hurt. Nothing ventured, nothing
gained. Thank you Mini!
Di

http://duet.etsy.com

mini Mini wrote:
D Curtis wrote in
Forum: Quilting February 15th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By D Curtis
OT getting designs made into fabrics

Its going ok, thanks. :) Im keeping busy, and having fun. Life feels
pretty darn good.
Thank you for the advice, I'll pass it along to her. Thanks for taking
the time to look. Im so tickled to...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By D Curtis
OT getting designs made into fabrics

One of the fine people I have met on Etsy is a gal whose graphic designs
would translate well into fabric. She hasnt a clue how to even start
making this happen. What is the first step? Who can she...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By D Curtis
Magic Mike's Scraps Project

Its so very good to see you again!
Di
http://duet.etsy.com

Magic Mike wrote:
Hi all, I wanted to stop by and mention that even though I am no longer
sending out scrap boxes, I have a new link...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80