Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil
Forum: Jewelry December 31st 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By Neil
Need professional opinion (or at least somewhat informed)

"Peter W.. Rowe," wrote in message
On , in rec.crafts.jewelry "Neil" wrote:

Much? ...
Forum: Jewelry December 31st 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Neil
Need professional opinion (or at least somewhat informed)

Yeah, funny guy. I seriously doubt I'm missing much.

Sorry, didn't realize no address was so important.
Here's one for me:

Much? not in volume, no. ...
Forum: Jewelry December 16th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil
gold plating pine cones,leaves

"Peter W.. Rowe," wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:19:22 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Mr G H Ireland
Forum: Jewelry December 16th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil
gold plating pine cones,leaves

"Mr G H Ireland" wrote in message
Re "Silver" plating coins.

Probably an acid solution of a mercury salt. Highly...
Forum: Jewelry December 14th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil
gold plating pine cones,leaves

wrote in message
Peter, thats EXACTLY what I needed to know! thank you so much. I
received one as a gift 20yrs ago...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5