Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Raggedyann
Forum: Needlework August 8th 17, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Raggedyann
Hello from NC!

Hi everyone!
I haven't been here in a long time, but thought I would pop in and say hello!
Im living in NC now, and have been busy
Sewing and crocheting for my church ministry.
I still cross stitch,...
Forum: Needlework August 8th 17, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Raggedyann
Where is everyone?????

I haven't been here for many years. I have been on Facebook.
Just thought I would stop in and say hello!
Louise in NC
Forum: Needlework July 24th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Raggedyann
Hello Nice to meet you!

On Jul 23, 8:09 am, ellice wrote:
On 7/16/07 8:24 PM, "Raggedyann" wrote:

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say...
Forum: Needlework July 21st 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Raggedyann
Hello Nice to meet you!

On Jul 17, 7:12 am, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:

"Raggedyann" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework July 19th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Raggedyann
test

On Jul 19, 1:24 pm, thistletoes wrote:
On Jul 18, 8:42 pm, Raggedyann wrote:

HI Everyone!

thanks for the replies...
I should...
Forum: Needlework July 19th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Raggedyann
test

HI Everyone!

thanks for the replies...
I should have clarified better..what I meant to say was that "MY"
posts don't show up till the next day.
:)
Hope everyone is having a great night, :)
Louise
Forum: Needlework July 17th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Raggedyann
test

Thanks for the replies!

I noticed though, the replies do not post immediately..it takes till
the next day?
Is it just my computer? Or does it really take that long..I keep
hitting the refresh at the...
Forum: Needlework July 17th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Raggedyann
Good thought please

Cheryl , My hugs and prayers go out to you and your family.
Your plate is full. I understand your worries, my daughter had open
heart surgery when she was born.
Thinking of you during this difficult...
Forum: Needlework July 17th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Raggedyann
test

Trying to post a message..not sure if it is working!
Louise
Forum: Needlework July 17th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Raggedyann
Hello Nice to meet you!

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?
My name is Louise, I live in...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10