Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ME-Judy[_2_]
Forum: Quilting December 19th 11, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Sorry, now it's my turn to ask for...

Prayers and healing thoughts are on their way for you and your family!
ME-Judy

On Dec 17, 3:55*am, "Ursula Schrader" wrote:

To cut it short, yesterday morning I was...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Good thoughts please

Sending healing thoughts and prayers (and (((hugs)))) to your parents
- and you also!!!
ME-Judy

On Dec 14, 12:14*am, "Dee in Oz"
wrote:
My father had a serious...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 11, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT Wonderful news

Glad to hear the good news! Lots to be Thankful for this year.
ME-Judy

On Nov 24, 9:19*am, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
My DH has a 2nd surgery this past Tuesday to remove a...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 11, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
happy to be back

Welcome back, Jo!
ME-Judy

On Nov 24, 2:46*pm, JoP wrote:
Just renewing my friendship with RCTQ after several years away. Lovely
to read the most recent posts and see...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 11, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Gingerbread Cookies

Those sound YUMMY!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
ME-Judy

On Nov 26, 4:48*pm, NightMist wrote:
These are the two recipes I use for gingerbread men.

Gingerbread Men
Forum: Quilting November 13th 11, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
The thing I hate the most about quilting is .......

I'll agree with you on that thought! It's been such an up+down roller
coaster year for us.... Have quilt fabric all cut out to assemble
blocks, but somehow can't get them all put together...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 11, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Christmas mini

Those look sooooo nice! Love 'em!
ME-Judy

On Nov 13, 1:15*pm, Karen, Queen of Squishies hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Finished!

http://tinyurl.com/85qfjup

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting October 25th 11, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Einstein was right

Polly - you do know that fabrics give off pheromes and MULTIPLY, don't
you?? BEG
Do share with your neighbor! I think your idea of putting a (fabric)
bag insde her screen door is a great...
Forum: Quilting October 25th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Happy Dancing like Crazy

That is AWESOME!!!!
ME-Judy

On Oct 24, 6:02*pm, Sunny wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/?saved=1* This is where I've been for a while now. It's done, hanging in...
Forum: Quilting October 22nd 11, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT NightMist is Happy Dancing!

So Good to hear your GREAT news! Hugs and quick healing prayers are
on their way!
ME-Judy

On Oct 18, 3:19*pm, NightMist wrote:
At least metaphorically.

Had my follow...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 11, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT Bye Dad

(((((HUGS)))))) and prayers are on their way to you and your family.
ME-Judy

Yesterday I did finish his quilt and, knowing how sick he was, took it
to work today so I could look at it and...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 11, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT The date is set

Positive thoughts and prayers are heading your way!
ME-Judy

On Sep 27, 8:11*pm, NightMist wrote:

be.

I am not thrilled with some of my pre-surgery stuff, but you have...
Forum: Quilting September 4th 11, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
USA Trip Itinerary -rctq meet-ups?

Have a great trip!!! ....and a safe one (ankle wise G!!!!)
ME-Judy

On Sep 4, 1:21*am, Bronnie wrote:

I am getting very excited about this trip, no broken ankles...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 11, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Strange Noise in the Studio

One little bit at a time.... one step at a time! Go Girl! I'll bet
Phoebe was glad you were putting her to work again!
ME-Judy

On Sep 2, 1:32*am, "Butterfly-Wings"...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 11, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT Yay Me!

You GO GIRL!!! Congrats!
ME-Judy

On Aug 20, 1:31*pm, NightMist wrote:
I have been losing weight steadily since May, and today I hit the 30
pounds lost mark.

I have...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 11, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Eyes are just fine

Glad to hear the good news Brian! My DH had cataract surgery (both
eyes - but at separate times) a bit over a year ago. He had the same
vision problems at first. A couple of weeks will give your...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 11, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Anybody else NOT getting via Google?

Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy
Forum: Quilting August 3rd 11, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Facebook's RCTQ

I'm a member of Facebook .... could see the group on Facebook, but
couldn't post. Requested to be member.
nzlstar - I grew up in Portland, Oregon, but have lived just north of
Portland, Maine for...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 11, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
@ME-Judy...... apology for multiple posts

I'm on facebook. Used the "find groups" choice earlier this morning
and put in a request to receive the group.'
Waiting to hear. I was b. in Oregon, but been in Maine for 30+
years. don't think I...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 11, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Just making sure I exist

I had trouble with Google yesterday (no msgs.).... today it's
working. Asked on Facebook to join RCTQ there, but haven't heard
back or seen it as part of "my groups". I'm tired of Google's...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 11, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
apology for multiple posts

I also use google and have had the same problem! Which other way are
you using?
Hey gals/guys, how do you get access to rctq via facebook? -- that
might be easier for me, but I can't figure it out...
Forum: Quilting July 11th 11, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT Prayers Requested, Please

Healing thoughts and prayers are on their way!
ME-Judy

On Jul 10, 4:05*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
DH has had pneumonia for over a week and is having a rough time with...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT this IS funny

Like some of the others, we use maps (via AAA). But when you're on
the highway, look for signs posted along the road giving a radio
station to tune into for traffic reports (accidents/traffic...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 11, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
Test #2

See you up in Maine!
ME-Judy

On Jul 4, 12:30*pm, Butterfly wrote:
You all failed test #1.

What do you mean it didn't show up...I won't buy that for a minute.

Forum: Quilting June 20th 11, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By ME-Judy[_2_]
OT Simple Request

Prayers and positive thoughts are on their way!
ME-Judy

On Jun 20, 8:37*am, Ginger in CA wrote:
Last night my father was taken to the hospital by my one older sister
who lives...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92