Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terbear
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Terbear
Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster....

Hi everyone,
I am still unable to download messages on outlook, and we have not had the
time to install the new program.
For some reason I can only access a handful of my yahoo groups...the...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Terbear
A Thanksgiving greeting for my friends

Hi everyone,
Here is a card for you:

http://tinyurl.com/y8lbdz

hugs,
Terbear

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
Forum: Quilting November 18th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

and just in the nick of time, the baby shower is tomorrow:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04899

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

RCTQ...
Forum: Quilting November 8th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Terbear
HUG gallery

Hi everyone,
it's Terbear here....very much under the weather. I am off to get some more
sleep right after this post. I have not had RCTQ access from OE for a long
time, so I have been using google...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Terbear
LAST CHANCE-POSTCARD SWAP

Melissa's Spooky Halloween postcard swap was such a great success, that we
are doing it again. This time we are sending out Thanksgiving postcards.

create one (1) 4"x6" postcard featuring anything...
Forum: Quilting November 1st 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Terbear
SWAP ALERT-Thanksgiving Postcard Swap

Melissa's Spooky Halloween postcard swap was such a great success, that we
are doing it again. This time we are sending out Thanksgiving postcards.

create one (1) 4"x6" postcard featuring anything...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Terbear
Halloween projects

Hey there everyone!
Hope you are having a nice Tuesday!
Here are the projects I have been working on in between swap blocks:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album03/DSC04820 (goodie bag)

Sammy in...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Terbear
LAST CALL!!! DOTTY BULLSEYE BLOCK SWAP

Hey Pat,
the total is 36 blocks, which is enough for an entire quilt!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

RCTQ 2006-2007 BOM...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Terbear
LAST CALL!!! DOTTY BULLSEYE BLOCK SWAP

If you have been on there fence, here is your very very last chance to join
in on this one. BTW, deadline to turn in blocks is February 28!

It has been a long time coming...but here it is....
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Terbear
creepy Close to Home episode

Did anyone else catch the Close to Home episode last night, where the serial
killer turned his trophy's (victims articles of clothing) into a memory
quilt? It was a beautiful patchwork, I had my...
Forum: Quilting October 14th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Terbear
Pineapple Quilt Class

Hey Debbie, was that the class offered through the community recreation? I
looked at it & toyed with the idea of taking it, but it really conflicted
with Ken's schedule. Your quilt is awesome, and...
Forum: Quilting October 12th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Terbear
Dotty bullseye block swap

It has been a long time coming...but here it is. Hopefully you swappers have
been collecting dots fabrics, if not, you have a good amount of time to
collect them for our Feb 28th deadline.
Deadline...
Forum: Quilting October 7th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Terbear
GOING DOTTY! SWAP ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been a long time coming...but here it is. Hopefully you swappers have
been collecting dots fabrics, if not, you have a good amount of time to
collect them for our Feb 28th deadline.
Deadline...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Terbear
GOT DOTS? NEW TERBEAR SWAP-WANNA JOIN?

Hi Bonnie, I replied to this message, yet it never posted. If you are going
to do needle turn appliqué, be sure to add the quarter inch...but these will
still need to be stitched over with either...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 06, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Terbear
Mystery Fabric -- Need ID

It is called Bohemian Raspberry Lotus
Here is a very good price at Over the...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Terbear
Jessamy's Scrappy Mystery quilt-solved! Pictures uploaded

I just finished making my quilt top from Jessamy's pattern:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album05/DSC04784a
the colors appear a little messed up....but to clean any confusion, it is
Aqua, Pink &...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Terbear
GOT DOTS? NEW TERBEAR SWAP-WANNA JOIN?

It has been a long time coming...but here it is. Hopefully you swappers have
been collecting dots fabrics, if not, you have a good amount of time to
collect them for our Feb 28th deadline.
Deadline...
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Terbear
Mini block swap project

Hi Jacqueline,
The first, one trick pony (paul simon song) was a quilt I whipped up to test
out my quilter's abilities before I started sending her quilts to be
quilted.
It is simply 6 1/2" blocks...
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Terbear
Mini block swap project

The flap in the back as well as the ruler flap have Velcro, I agree....I
brings back terrible memories of home ec screw-up sewing clothing in the 7th
grade. I really sucked at it!

--...
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 06, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Terbear
Mini block swap project

oh, one more thing, the center larger block is a Carol Doak pattern....the
block is taken from her latest 9 patch book, and the center of the nine
patch was taken from her 300 blocks book. Thanks...
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 06, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Terbear
Mini block swap project

I really loved the results of what everyone else has been making out of
their mini blocks...I had an idea for a small quilt....which turned into
something totally different.
This is a quilter's...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Terbear
I got feedsack/flour sack fabric!

ooooooh Debi,
I am in love the with one with guy in the cars.....it is so cute!
they would look great mixed in with some repros fabrics~!
have fun, lucky girl!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi Carissa,
bet you can do this one!
Here is the tutorial I set up for this swap:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/bullseye
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG...
Forum: Quilting September 28th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Terbear
DOTTY BULLSEYE BLOCK SWAP-NEW TERBEAR SWAP

It has been a long time coming...but here it is. Hopefully you swappers have
been collecting dots fabrics, if not, you have a good amount of time to
collect them for our Feb 28th deadline.
Deadline...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Terbear
Scrappy September mystery quilt

Well, my pieces are finally all cut. I went with chocolate, pink & aqua!
Can't wait for the next round of instructions.
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72