Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: abbey in australia
Forum: Quilting March 13th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By abbey in australia
survey results

Hi all
I’ve had an overwhelming response to the survey I posted. I’d like to
thank everyone who took the trouble to reply – you all have VERY
generous spirits.
I said I’d let you know you the...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 09, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 6, 7:48*am, Bronnie wrote:
On 6 Mar, 07:42, abbey in australia wrote:

On Mar 5, 8:21*pm, abbey in australia...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 5, 11:45*pm, Mary wrote:
1) * * Springfield, IL
2) * * 2 to 4
3) * * no -- I do it all by hand!
4) * * not applicable

Good luck with your survey!

Thanks...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 5, 8:21*pm, abbey in australia wrote:
Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice....
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 6, 3:47*am, AliceW wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote: Hi everyone.

I live in Lumberton, NJ
I make approximately 6 quilts...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 6, 12:56*am, wrote:
1. *Meridian, Idaho
2. maybe 6 (lap, baby or wall size)
3. sometimes
4. pretty work, lets me do something else

Thank you, 'debsprinto' for...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 5, 11:45*pm, Mary wrote:
1) * * Springfield, IL
2) * * 2 to 4
3) * * no -- I do it all by hand!
4) * * not applicable

Good luck with your survey!

Thank you...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27

On Mar 5, 11:22*pm, PhillyQuilter wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote:
1. * * I'm in the US in Wayne, Pennsylvania
2.

Hi...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

Thank you Sally, for taking the trouble to help me. I really
appreciate it.
Abbey

On Mar 5, 11:00*pm, Sally Swindells
wrote:
I am in Suffolk, in the UK.
Forum: Quilting March 5th 09, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By abbey in australia
Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10