Showing results 1 to 25 of 355
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: heidi (was rabbit2b)
Forum: Quilting July 26th 10, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Happy Dancing

And I'm later still, but it's Gorgeous!!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On Jul 9, 5:36*pm, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
So I finish the binding and hold up a...
Forum: Quilting July 26th 10, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Happy Dance

Wishing you all happiness in your new home!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On Jul 21, 11:21*pm, "mary" wrote:
No, didn't finish a quilt but after a month...
Forum: Quilting June 8th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Directory is in progress

Oh, Alice! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. And I remember what it
was like. Please know that you'll both be in my thoughts...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 10, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
My New QI

He's adorable! When does he start work?

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On May 27, 7:36*pm, Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
Forum: Quilting May 30th 10, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Rediscovery!

Good grief. I can't believe how much easier it is to attach binding
using a walking foot! It was the same kind of duh/aha! moment as
cutting with a new rotary blade.

I really feel...
Forum: Quilting May 26th 10, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Good(ish) news

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On May 22, 8:56*pm, "Pati, in Phx" wrote:
I thought I might brighten some...
Forum: Quilting May 26th 10, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Thread

"Hugo's Amazing Tape" works really well. It's a clear vinyl tape that
sticks on itself with no adhesive, and you can use it over and over
again. I'm always finding new uses for...
Forum: Quilting May 26th 10, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
I have a question about backing material

Donna, if it's going to be quilted on a frame, it's much BETTER to
have a horizontal seam. A vertical seam rolls over and over on itself
and creates uneven tension. Another thing to try is John...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Wedding Quilt Finished

How lovely! And not so terribly late--I had to unquilt one I'd done
almost on time and haven't been able to get back to it until now. I
think my friends will be married 5 years by the time it gets to...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Another one finished!

You just know she's going to be thrilled!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On May 9, 8:15*pm, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote:
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Q'S NYB is Finished!

Not only is it absolutely lovely, it's also a color and design that
won't be outgrown. Lucky Q!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
OT - Health report - Well - Today has not been much fun!

Rita, your courage and attitude are awesome! Prayers and hugs on their
way from Indiana.

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Polly's new QOV photo

Wow! You done good!

How do you like pressing seams open? Or rather, how do you like the
results of pressing the seams open? Did you find it easier to...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Yoyoville Finished

It's really wonderful! And great to carry on your mom's tradition! I
bet Meredith will cherish it.

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

Apr 14, 4:36*pm, joan8904 in Bellevue...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 10, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
to WASH or not to Wash?

The first time I ever did laundry for my sweetie, I washed new rust
corduroy jeans with his white underwear. He had peach t-shirts and
briefs for months. He married me anyway, and that was nearly 40...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 10, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
OT - I'm a Gt.Gma!

Mazal tov!!! All health and happiness!!

Hey, I was 4 lbs 8 oz and a month early way over half a century (!)
ago, and I've more than made up for it. I've never been slender nor
early...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 10, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
How to organize and store fabric.

Wire cubes have worked for me for six years, and they've been easy to
add on to as my fabric addiction has worsened. I've got pics of them
from 2004 and 2009 in my Flickr and webshots albums if you'd...
Forum: Quilting March 25th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
OT Firefox 3.6

I had the same experience. And lots of crashes, REAL crashes, where
Force Quit wasn't even available (macspeak) Ugh. Back to 3.5.8. Things
were still unstable, so I had to reinstall the Mac osX.6....
Forum: Quilting March 25th 10, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Finished a Quilt!

It's wonderful! And I *love* the spirals. She's a lucky girl!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting March 19th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Booo!

Welcome back!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting March 18th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
I too, am getting a new"baby"!!

enjoy!!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On Mar 17, 8:24*pm, "NanaWilson" wrote:
Friend from quilting class got a Singer from Tuesday Morning store. *I...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 10, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Book bragging

Mazal tov! Can't wait to see it!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/

On Mar 12, 2:06*pm, Marcella Peek wrote:
Hi! *I was asked to write a glossary for a...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 10, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Finished project

Ooh, that looks comfy cozy...Bet he adores it!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting March 17th 10, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Pics of my brother's Quilt of Valor

Thanks, Pat... It was a huge exercise in stitching in the ditch on a
frame. That is a whole 'nuther experience!

--Heidi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32113973@N05/
Forum: Quilting March 17th 10, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Pics of my brother's Quilt of Valor

Thank you all so much!

One of my old friends lost a young cat, and shared what her vet said:
"I hope his soul finds a better body." That's how I feel about...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 355