Showing results 1 to 25 of 230
Search took 4.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bronnie
Forum: Quilting April 11th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Bronnie
quilt task I despise!

On 11 Apr, 09:41, John wrote:
On Apr 10, 5:41 pm, Mary wrote:

I just got back from the laundromat, having washed, dried, and...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Bronnie
I think it's a good thing.....

On 10 Apr, 05:57, Sunny wrote:
[snip]

Anyhow, I'll see if I can find out more about where it will be shown.
Who knows, maybe my little quiltlet will be coming to a "town...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Bronnie
OT ...Way OT ...email etiquette

On 8 Apr, 02:19, Marcella Peek wrote:
Do they actually have separate e-mail addresses? Many couples use one
address and so naturally the computer whiz sees them all...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Bronnie
Quilt shop in Paris

On 7 Apr, 05:42, John wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:46 am, jeanga6 wrote:

I was going to try to get to the quilt shop in Paris on Friday since...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Bronnie
I don't like it! - Not OT

On 7 Apr, 01:17, Julia in MN
wrote:
You say you're down to the last border. Maybe you should audition some
different fabrics for the border. Sometimes...
Forum: Quilting April 6th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Bronnie
I don't like it! - Not OT

On Apr 6, 5:50 pm, "Heather in WestOz" wrote:
Hi again,
Its Heather from West OZ here, coming out of lurkdom with a problem I'm sure
some of you have had sometime.
Forum: Quilting April 6th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Best place to sell a quilt

On Apr 6, 1:49 pm, RobGee wrote:
Hi all,

I have a quilt that I wish to sell on behalf of the current owner who
commissioned it and would like advice on the best way to go...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Bronnie
OT- The Abecedarian

On 5 Apr, 07:16, Patti wrote:
That's great, Lia. Thanks for printing them out. (Two for a couple? -
interesting). Perhaps 'pusillanimous' quilt would turn out to be...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 08, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Baravelle Spiral

On 3 Apr, 12:56, Sandy wrote:
In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

There was a spiral at this past...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Bronnie
OT...govt. bureaucracy for Jeanne :-)

On 4 Apr, 02:39, "KJ" wrote:
Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to
science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 08, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bronnie
Any one wanna chat? Quilt Show, Quilt Police Free room

On 31 Mar, 14:07, Bronnie wrote:
Come on in and say g'day!

Cheers
Bronnie

going off line now. no problems. b.
Forum: Quilting March 31st 08, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Bronnie
Source for Wide Batik Backing

On 31 Mar, 06:20, wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:49 am, Linda Franklin
wrote:

Anyone know a source of wide (108 or more) batik fabric for a backing?

Forum: Quilting March 31st 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bronnie
Any one wanna chat? Quilt Show, Quilt Police Free room

Come on in and say g'day!

Cheers
Bronnie
Forum: Quilting March 30th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Bronnie
Talk to us Jeanne, we are here for you....

On 30 Mar, 18:53, "DiMa" wrote:
Why don't you care about your own family - you are not alone and never will
be as long as there is a person breathing.
You must not let...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Bronnie
I'm in the Chat room for those night owls

If you're awake Jeanne, pop in for a g'day. I hear you're feeling a
bit down.....

Bronnie.
Forum: Quilting March 26th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Bronnie
Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free

come on and and say g'day!
ok, I know its 10.30 pm in California but some of you are nightowls
grin
Bronnie
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bronnie
Chat now in Quilt Show - Quilt Police Free Room

If any wants a chat, come on in!
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Ping Jeanne

On 23 Mar, 18:00, "nzlstar*" wrote:
i'm still pondering the idea, Bronnie.
its sooooo far in advance tho.
i'm not so good planning so far in advance.
short notice...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Ping Jeanne

On 23 Mar, 12:59, "nzlstar*" wrote:
i'm in the room now, off and on.
i work in short spurts or i'll be needing a nap and i'd have
to finish for the day and not get...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Ping Jeanne

On 23 Mar, 11:18, "nzlstar*" wrote:
well i'm here now, tho off and on while preparing different
rooms for dh to get the windowframes painted.
i'm taking down the...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bronnie
Ping Jeanne

Thought I posted this, but not showing - had probs the other day.
Are you avail to chat on Quilt Show at 3pm your time today (Sunday)?
Cheers
Bronnie
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Bronnie
Oldest UFO

On 22 Mar, 14:42, "nzlstar*" wrote:
just got your email, pondering the cost, eeeeeeeeeeeek.
:)
j.

"Bronnie" wrote...
I was going ask that too Julia!
I...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Bronnie
Oldest UFO

On 20 Mar, 07:47, Julia in MN
wrote:
I bought a UFO at an auction and quilted it; does that count? The top
was probably from the 40's or early 50's. I...
Forum: Quilting March 20th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Bronnie
OT embroidered pillowcase question-picture

On 20 Mar, 10:23, "Boca Jan" wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/560791266MlqkAI

Here is a picture

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

On 20 Mar, 08:48, Patti wrote:
This one is done with foundation paper piecing - one for each wedge
(they are all different).

In message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 230