Showing results 1 to 25 of 131
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: enigma
Forum: Yarn September 20th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By enigma
Babies! Lots of Babies!

"Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)"
wrote in :

=
I've found that Ravelry works this way for me. It also gets me
to...
Forum: Sewing May 17th 09, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By enigma
Best fabric for placemats and napkins?

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

The last is the version I would use -- if Ivory Snow were still
being made. I think I saw a...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By enigma
knitting with LEDs

wrote in

oups.com:

On Nov 6, 10:44*pm, janet wrote:
Has anyone tried knitting something...
Forum: Yarn October 4th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By enigma
glow in the dark yarn

"Mary Fisher" wrote in
:

"knittingtwomuch"
wrote in message
Forum: Yarn September 22nd 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By enigma
For your info

suzee wrote in
:

The imminent death of usenet has been predicted since about
1992. Certain news providers are dropping it in...
Forum: Yarn September 22nd 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
OT : Update

wrote in

oups.com:

A friend and I have started a podcast together,http://
Forum: Yarn September 16th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By enigma
There is a new dogfood recall.

(I love my doggie) wrote in
:

Well I only reporting what my friend saw so, when he put
out a warning for recall for the...
Forum: Yarn September 15th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By enigma
There is a new dogfood recall.

"YarnWright" wrote in
:

I love my doggie spun a FINE 'yarn':

+There is a new recall on dog food due to...
Forum: Yarn September 11th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By enigma
Query for USA folk

"Mary Fisher" wrote in
:

Yebbut there's nothing - no spool - on which to wind the
yarn.

it's not a shuttle. it...
Forum: Yarn July 10th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
Orenburg lace

i had a moment of insanity & bought 4 skeins of Orenburg
laceweight (80% kidd mohair 20% silk), 2 are natural & 2 are
handpaint in pale green, tan, grey, pale blue (the Cherry tree
Hill Spring...
Forum: Yarn June 28th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By enigma
OT Gay Pride in Jerusalem!

"YarnWright" wrote in
:

No, a LOT of gay people refer to straight people as
breeders, because 'we' can HAVE...
Forum: Yarn June 27th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By enigma
OT Gay Pride in Jerusalem!

"YarnWright" wrote in
:

BTW, *they* call *us* "breeders", so I guess it would have
to be BreedersPride day???...
Forum: Yarn June 17th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
Finished knitting the waistcoat!

(Richard Eney) wrote in
:

In article
, Mary
Fisher...
Forum: Yarn May 7th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
Green test guague ,,,,where are you ?

wrote in

oups.com:

Last week i made some `green guagues` tests , to see how
that wool will look in certain...
Forum: Yarn February 9th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By enigma
fuzziness

myswendy wrote in

oups.com:

Hi all,
Don't mean to monopolize everything, but have one more
quick question...
Forum: Yarn February 7th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 30
Posted By enigma
another one on the circular

suzee wrote in
:

I was cruising Hobby Lobby yesterday and they seem to be
closing out quite a few of their yarn lines leaving a lot
of empty...
Forum: Yarn February 7th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By enigma
Honest question here

myswendy wrote in

ups.com:

Are they made of cotton? Is there a pattern that is better
than others? What size...
Forum: Yarn January 27th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By enigma
Felting(fulling) in a front-loading washer?

"Gerald & Donna McIntosh" wrote in
:

Can it be done? I just got new front-loading washer and
dryer

it can,...
Forum: Yarn January 22nd 08, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By enigma
Shrug with sleeves

wrote in

oups.com:

I remember we discussed shrugs with sleeves, and i
remembered i saw a pattern for such a...
Forum: Yarn January 21st 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By enigma
Update on the Hanami Shawl

"Mystified One" wrote in

t:

I loved the cat in the sink! Where on earth do you find a
cat that wouldn't...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
To Leah and group

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in

oups.com:

I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the
Forum: Yarn December 21st 07, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
spam ugh

myswendy wrote in news:828637c7-4fb1-
:

i figure the server name is news.sbcglobal.net

thank you so much!

great! did...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
spam ugh

myswendy wrote in

oups.com:

ok, it let me do that. Now what do I do? Help. Ugh. :( I
hate being so...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
spam ugh

myswendy wrote in

oups.com:

if you read through Google, you can't do anything about
M15
(who, BTW,...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
spam ugh

"DAB" wrote in

myswendy wrote:
Is there any way we can permanently block that MI5 person?
Blech. Sure takes up a lot of space here.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 131