Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Glass October 31st 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
What to do with 2" thick plexiglass? Thanks for the thoughts and ideas

Moonraker wrote:
"Wally" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for all the thoughts. I haven't seen anything that
Forum: Glass October 28th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
What to do with 2" thick plexiglass?

Moonraker wrote:
"michele" wrote in message
use it for a light table, or send it to me so i can !...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
The Power of Being Established

you ever thought about trying to be a nice guy and actually try to
participate?

Why would I have any interest in being nice to...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
The Power of Being Established

wrote:
glassman wrote:
wrote in message

Dennis could you give us the names of just a couple of your students that
are making a...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
The Power of Being Established

wrote:
And while you are working on all those new websites? Maybe you will
run
across those quotes you owe Brock, eh?

Who's Brock?

Brock is the guy...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
The Power of Being Established

wrote:
glassman wrote:
Anyone agree?

--

Nope.

I believe the job volume on stained glass work is down because of the
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
The Power of Being Established

Moonraker wrote:
"glassman" wrote in message
I'm finding that the last couple of years my job volume has gone way
down, but the...
Forum: Glass October 23rd 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass

glassman wrote:
I'm finding that the last couple of years my job volume has gone way
down, but the job size has gone way up. Everytime I think I'm going to slit
my wrists, a huge job falls in...
Forum: Glass October 18th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
For all your Craft needs

Javahut wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
For all your Craft needs please visit our online shop you won't regret
Forum: Glass October 18th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Would somebody please explain to me .........

So now, you're accusing your local retailers of selling you stuff at an
obscene markup? Explain to me just what sort of markup should a
retailer be putting on a product? I suppose if I buy something...
Forum: Glass October 18th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

wrote:
Still waiting to hear about how many of your students that have taken your
advice, have successful money making glass businesses running today. What
percentage...
Forum: Glass October 17th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

wrote:

You should take my advice. Buy from
wherever you get the best combination of price and service.

Victorian Art Glass - http://www.victorianartglass.biz
Glass...
Forum: Glass October 17th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

wrote:

The ease of buying on the internet now allows anyone to bypass the
traditional 3 tiered system. My personal objection isn't to that 3
tier system, but to the...
Forum: Glass October 17th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Where should I post a pic?

Steve wrote:
wrote:
Is this one single panel or what? If so, then the top section is
definately a huge hinge problem unless you're going to have zinc go all
the way...
Forum: Glass October 15th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Where should I post a pic?

Is this one single panel or what? If so, then the top section is
definately a huge hinge problem unless you're going to have zinc go all
the way around it...if it's one single panel. Why not build it...
Forum: Glass October 15th 06, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Where should I post a pic?

Put it he http://www.photobucket.com After you have it loaded, come
back and post the URL.

Andy

Steve wrote:
Where should I post a picture for all you people to see?

I have a design that I...
Forum: Glass October 14th 06, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Off Topic: Chuck Norris Facts

In light of all the normal chit chat, I found the following Chuck
Norris Facts:

22 Chuck Norris Facts

1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
2. Chuck Norris does not sleep....
Forum: Glass October 13th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

Careful, Brock. http://www.funsta.com/turds/ You better Google "turd"
or you could be in deep doo doo.

andy

Brock wrote:
Oh, I forgot this in my last post.
Have you found those quotes yet, you...
Forum: Glass October 13th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

Well...let's see now. This is the internet and therefore there are
lurkers everywhere, on every forum, on every newsgroup. It's been that
way since the beginning. All part of the 80/20 rule. It has...
Forum: Glass October 13th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
Lurkers Speak!

Moonraker wrote:
"glassman" wrote in message
I respect your right to lurk, but if each of you would try and become
just
a tad...
Forum: Glass October 10th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Lurker Update

Even in rec.crafts.glass heyday, I don't recall seeing maybe more that
20 or so posters and as you mention, probably about the same number of
lurkers.

Andy

Moonraker wrote:
Well, it looks like we...
Forum: Glass October 9th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Silberschnitt Oval Cutter

Moonraker wrote:
"Glassman@work" wrote in message
That's a great score Moon. Always wanted one of those. Ovals are the
great...
Forum: Glass October 6th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Dennis: Own up!

Dennis,

Times up and were all dying to know. Give us your teaching credentials
and your educational background. You've skirted the issue long enough.
You're constantly telling everyone about how...
Forum: Glass October 5th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Pre-fuse glass cleaning

wrote:
Moonraker wrote:
wrote in message

Guess you haven't seen...
Forum: Glass October 5th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Pre-fuse glass cleaning

glassman wrote:
"Moonraker" wrote in message
What do you use to clean glass pre-firing?

Is soap...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50