Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Forum: Needlework October 10th 14, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments

Ruth wrote:

On Friday, October 3, 2014 8:04:56 AM UTC-5, Ruth wrote:
Picked my issue up the other day. There are a few interesting one's that I plan on doing. Anyone...
Forum: Needlework November 11th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Equivalent Floss to Perle

"Lucille" wrote:
"Ellice K." wrote in message
And if you're really wanting the perle texture...IIRC Linda K....
Forum: Needlework October 24th 10, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Question on Metallics

"Fred" wrote:

I know some one here has an answer to this.
I'm working on a cross stitch design that requires two strands of floss and
one strand of gold metallic thread. The...
Forum: Needlework October 20th 10, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
About recycling old tees into rugs?

Kalmia wrote:

Some thrift columnist talked of converting old tees into rag rugs or
placemats, mentioning crochet. How in the world would you join em,
even if you took...
Forum: Sewing February 8th 10, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 16
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Yes Sir, Yes Sir, Three Bags Full.

"Brian Christiansen" wrote:

"John" wrote in message
Forum: Sewing June 23rd 09, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Huskylock430

(DeDe) wrote:

Hello... I'm new to serger information. I have an opportunity to purchase
a Huskylock 430 for under $100..
My question is.. does this sew a seam,...
Forum: Sewing January 23rd 09, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By Jenn Ridley[_2_]
Pattern for jean pocketbooks

"Suzy" wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 24 2008, 11:49 pm, "Suzy"
wrote:

do it book. I would like to learn to make these for my
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7