Needlework Chat Rooms by [email protected]
If you get a site please let me also know. I myself is very knowledgeable on the subject as I've worked 18years in a material shop and have been sewing for 17 of those years.
Yesterday 08:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Needlework
Tea Time Quilt which I renamed Rainbow Squared Quilt by [email protected]
If you go to www.jordanfabric.com, open and ask to see their tutorials at the top of page, you should find it, if they still have it. Basically it uses 2 1/2 inch strips, five strips sewn together then made into a tube. Using a tube ruler at 7 inches, cut first one side, then the other, this...
Yesterday 05:50 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Quilting
Thing for cast iron skillet handle by Brian Christiansen
The other day, on one of the many cooking shows on YouTube, I saw one of the cooks with a insulated cover over the handle...
Yesterday 05:25 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 6 Quilting