Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Herb
Forum: Quilting October 8th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing.mach-embroider
Replies: 33
Posted By Herb
Dakota Colors?

J* wrote:

pardon?
j.

Homer Simpson - re-colored....
Forum: Quilting October 6th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing.mach-embroider
Replies: 33
Posted By Herb
Dakota Colors?

Beverly at BEI Design wrote:

But using the designer's color choices are what makes it
(the design)authentic.

This would be important if it was a commercial job and the client had
selected...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 09, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing.mach-embroider
Replies: 33
Posted By Herb
ME Threads [Was: ME: Dakota Colors?]

Dr. Zachary Smith wrote:

My bad. Sometimes I neglect emoticons when I ought not.
I *am* asking for opinions on which brands of thread are better/worse.
Things are just more complicated than...
Forum: Doll Houses December 27th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Herb
Dollhouse shop help

Sherlock wrote:

Can anyone offer help or assistance in opening a Dollhouse furniture outlet
?

Tony

Forum: Doll Houses October 18th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 1
Posted By Herb
NEW HALLOWEEN MINIATURES CRAFTS BOOK NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER

Melanie wrote:

BUY MY NEW HALLOWEEN MINI CRAFTS BOOK CALLED:
"THE SCAREDY CAT'S SHUDDER SHOP" at
http://www.cafepress.com/melanied_d

Once is enough. "Billboarding" will just turn people...
Forum: Sewing September 9th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.sewing,alt.sewing.mach-embroider,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,uk.rec.crafts.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Herb
Zig Zag stitch

Wainscotting wrote:
My wife has a Toyota 8800 sewing machine. She has tried to use the Zig
Zag stitch function but although it does the Zig Zag stitch it doesn't
pull the material through....
Forum: Doll Houses December 29th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Herb
Newby

romanyroamer wrote:

Hi all,
I was very lucky and was given a wonderful victorian style dolls house for
Christmas! I am finding it hard to find info. on making furniture etc for it
(I think...
Forum: Doll Houses October 27th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Herb
Need Transformer Information

Dan Wenz wrote:
We have a small "haunted" house for which my wife bought a number of
lights (pumpkins, etc.). Unfortunately, they're all the battery operated
3v type (I'd have preferred 12v...
Forum: Doll Houses October 18th 06, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 4
Posted By Herb
the KC NAME show - Good Sam in San Jose

Well, we just came back from there, and it was an excellent show. I've
never been before, so can't compare it in context, but was very impressed.

It was extremely well organized, with continuing...
Forum: Doll Houses October 1st 06, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 4
Posted By Herb
the KC NAME show

Dawn wrote:

What a disappointment. Our local spring show was cancelled so the
national show could be held this fall. I'm not sure what the point was,
this wasn't any larger than we usually...
Forum: Doll Houses September 7th 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By Herb
Unmade kits

Ian Menzies wrote:

Hi, Are there any unconstructed kits for sale - anything
considered.

Thanks

Thousands. Whether you're looking for complete houses, furniture,
accessories, or just about...
Forum: Doll Houses August 24th 06, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 3
Posted By Herb
Hi, new builder

lucy-lu wrote:

Hi all

I am just completing the plans for my first house that I'm going to build
for my daughter. She's only a baby at the moment, but I want to take my
time, do it...
Forum: Doll Houses July 13th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 0
Posted By Herb
To Southern Californians - Miniatures Sales and Exhibit

FYI

NAME's annual convention will be in Anaheim next week.

The sales room and exhibits will be open to the public on Saturday,
July 22, and Sunday, July 23.

Details:

Anahem Mariott Hotel
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13